What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

DJDL

Bench
In the game day commentary on Fox they said nothing about his dis-jointed play and management in the 2nd half.
The Sloth did on 360.

The clowns on NRL 360 are also advocating for Burton at 14.
How do you bring him into the game?
It's not the NFL where he can just run on for the last tackle, get a kick away, then head back to the bench.

He's improved this year but honestly, based on Madge's comments of wanting players who work hard and scrap for everything, I'd argue Burton is precisely the kind of player you don't want.
His body language, and effort off the ball scream to me of someone who doesn't possess either of those traits.

Reactions: PJ

PJ

First Grade
The clowns on NRL 360 are also advocating for Burton at 14.
How do you bring him into the game?
It's not the NFL where he can just run on for the last tackle, get a kick away, then head back to the bench.

He's improved this year but honestly, based on Madge's comments of wanting players who work hard and scrap for everything, I'd argue Burton is precisely the kind of player you don't want.
His body language, and effort off the ball scream to me of someone who doesn't possess either of those traits.

Yep, and the dopey self satisfied look he gets when he does something good like he can hear the commentators in his head proclaiming his greatness.

Smacks me as the sort of player who can handle a loss so long as he is on the highlights

Quigs

Immortal
I've heard a whisper that Latrell Mitchell is taking the field for Souffs tonight and is intention of being selected in State of O 2.

It is more than a whisper I believe as Ive already heard it forty something times and the far can ball has not been kicked off yet.

If you were playing beer bingo and you had Latrell and State of Origin you'd be pissed by the 20 minute mark.

PJ

First Grade
What an absolute Garfield.

Nothing worse than being a cat in Rugba Leege.

DCE was happy to let him know as well.

Imagine being that big a slime that DCE can call out being a low merkin.

Daughter is friends with a rep player, Fanju is universally loathed by players.

Latest posts