What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Quigs

Immortal
BIG LEAGUE NEWS UPDATE: The Mighty Emus continued on their undefeated way when 'we' cleaned up Yeppoon 26 to 12 at Yeppoon

Leading 10 - 4 just after halftime the imbecile whistle blower binned two Emus and sent off another in a matter of minutes (and one poonie player also binned). At one stage in the second half the Parkies played for approx six minutes with 10 against 12players.

We had a 20 minute softening up period after 10 minutes in the second half. It was neat to watch.

It was a win for the ages.

Quigs

Immortal
So who do we go for in this afternoons heavy weight clash - The Dogs or the Eels.

I think the fact that if the Dogs win it will knock the Stinking Dargons out of the eight is enough to cheer for the Berries.

Will clog up the ladder too and that will be noice.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Must be great to have a club named after you Cools.

Are they ladder leading?

'Me' Emus have not won a big one ...... Yet !!!
2nd year in A Grade, we were undefeated for the first 5 games this year, we're still up near the top. Only problem with our team are the jerseys, the emblem name will give you a clue.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Reed is one weird dude. If it was the same incident, I initially thought King Gutho was carrying on like a jester. Imagine being on the ground with that weirdo screaming in your face like his nuts are being screwed in a vice.
Oddly the Fox community were very nothing in that routine

Latest posts