What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’m not in here enough to know what the f**k you’re talking about.
1. Agree - I’m out of some many loops. Appreciate the call out and that I’m not alone.
2. By the sound of it, glad I didn’t watch a lick of footy yesterday and ate, drank and listened to music all afternoon and into the evening. Highly recommended.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m not in here enough to know what the f**k you’re talking about.
Some posters have been branded Jonahs.

You were branded as using anti Jonah strategy. Several times. Saying something but not really wanting it to happen. And when that "worked" you became the anti Jonah

Then you wrote this about Melbourne. If we don't beat them that will be an all time Jonah call so you go on the watchlist. If Melbourne win you move from the watch list to the Jonah official list
We will beat them next week.
The Jonahism jokes have been going on in here for years. The Jonah watch list is new as is the anti Jonah strategy.

Just light hearted bullshit. Except with Stake and bluefox68. They are working on their anti Jonahism games. Foxy is not allowed to make score predictions - right foxy. Stake is starting to cotton on and his outlandish predictions have reduced.

I hope you blokes are on board with the Declared Idiot list. Probably don't know about that all time classic list either.

Latest posts