What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Quigs

Immortal
Why didn't Drinkwater take the subsequent shots instead of Chad and Val.
It's the curse, the damn curse. It lurks within the bloodstream and once you have been part of damned it never leaves. It lingers until it again erupts. They are Cronullafied until death frees their souls.

Quigs

Immortal
I suppose ladder wise that we should be going for Souffs tonight.

I'll be lucky to stay awake to hear the full time siren sound.

DJDL

Bench
Kotoni obviously doesn’t watch the other matches.
Or he’s as thick as two planks.
My money’s on the latter.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kotoni obviously doesn’t watch the other matches.
Or he’s as thick as two planks.
My money’s on the latter.
2 planks is generous. Thick as half a dozen planks is more realistic. Although, some might add to that. LOL

DJDL

Bench
2 planks is generous. Thick as half a dozen planks is more realistic. Although, some might add to that. LOL

You remember that old joke on Hey Hey when Molly Meldrum was doing his spot and his backdrop was Hollywood Hills and the giant Hollywood sign. Then from the edge of the screen the letter “M” appeared with the sound of a buzzing bee as it flew around the screen, flew in one of Molly’s ears and you could hear it echoing around before it flew out the other ear and settled over the “H” of the Hollywood sign, changing it to Mollywood?

Whenever I see Kotoni I think of that.

Latest posts