What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Frenzy.

Immortal
When Brisbane threw away the 2023 Premiership I knew that season 2024 was going to be a disaster and I am absolutely loving it.

The way Kevin Walters speaks to the media these days its like he considers himself to be a genuine NRL Coach.
Kevvie needs 5-6 reality checks. His team of unicorns are mud.

Quigs

Immortal
Speaking of other games you heathens.

The ladder topping Mighty Emus won again today in a very tight and entertaining match against North Rocky. The result of the win secured Emu Park winning the 2024 Minor Premiership for the first ever time.

Plus they had a little presentation for the junior sides before the Ressies and also gave a few awards and acknowledgements to other members and unworthy long time supporters. The poor old whinging back in my day pensioner was given Life Membership of the Club. It was a bit of a surprise.

I told some of them that we recently handed out a Life Membership to an old original member of the Local Art Gallery and the poor bugger died a week later.

The ones I told just smiled.

Latest posts