What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

PJ

First Grade
Raiders first set in second half, raider kicker on last tackle taken out late…Nothing.
The entertainers alright

Don't worry, they'll fix it at judiciary like they did for the Warriors when they were robbed by the new NRL favourites

Quicksilver

Bench
Just watching Canterbury v Canberra.

Voluntary tackles?

Can they ref now just call held without the player being "grounded"? I think the ref just called the Canterbury player held (surrender) without the Canberra player tackling him?

Last edited:

PJ

First Grade
Just watching Canterbury v Canberra.

Voluntary tackles?

Can they ref now just call held without the player being "grounded"? I think the ref just called the Canterbury player held (surrender) without the Canberra player tackling him?

Who knows what tf they do now with rules.

bluefox68

Staff member
Koloamatangi just jostled the ref - 1-week suspension or IGNORED BECAUSE IT IS ONE IF THE FAVOURED TEAMS…?!?

bluefox68

Staff member
Hilarious watching the touch judge running 40 metres back from where the Souffs try was scored…

shadowboxer

First Grade
The one thing with Flanno is that he can hold a grudge, big time. And as not so much how the media have hyped up how the Dogs didn't even consider him to coach, but the way they treated Flanju. Gunna be a tough game.
He's blinded by hate. Sad really as you can’t take away 2016.
But post that and his new set of choppers, he hasn’t really learned anything about humility at all.
The better scenario would be for the dragons to win, but I hope the dogs do a number on them. Even better if FlanJR scores first and does his “my house” rant. Embarrassing

roboshark

Coach
But post that and his new set of choppers, he hasn’t really learned anything about humility at all.
The better scenario would be for the dragons to win, but I hope the dogs do a number on them. Even better if FlanJR scores first and does his “my house” rant. Embarrassing
Yes dogs or dargons. Who do we want to win. Dargons will do us a favour if win but they are shit. It's like picking which cousin you hate the most

PJ

First Grade

Very grateful for 16, but he is incapable of taking responsibility.

I heard from a very credible person he was told by someone who he should have listened to, particularly on the particular subject, that Dank was bad news and get rid of him. His response was to tell said person to f**k off.

Eion

First Grade
All that might be true about flanno but if you’re prepared to put up with it, his skill as a coach is criminally underrated.

Latest posts