What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Quicksilver

Bench
Just watching Canterbury v Canberra.

Voluntary tackles?

Can they ref now just call held without the player being "grounded"? I think the ref just called the Canterbury player held (surrender) without the Canberra player tackling him?

Last edited:

PJ

First Grade
Just watching Canterbury v Canberra.

Voluntary tackles?

Can they ref now just call held without the player being "grounded"? I think the ref just called the Canterbury player held (surrender) without the Canberra player tackling him?

Who knows what tf they do now with rules.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The one thing with Flanno is that he can hold a grudge, big time. And as not so much how the media have hyped up how the Dogs didn't even consider him to coach, but the way they treated Flanju. Gunna be a tough game.
He's blinded by hate. Sad really as you can’t take away 2016.
But post that and his new set of choppers, he hasn’t really learned anything about humility at all.
The better scenario would be for the dragons to win, but I hope the dogs do a number on them. Even better if FlanJR scores first and does his “my house” rant. Embarrassing

roboshark

Coach
He's blinded by hate. Sad really as you can’t take away 2016.
But post that and his new set of choppers, he hasn’t really learned anything about humility at all.
The better scenario would be for the dragons to win, but I hope the dogs do a number on them. Even better if FlanJR scores first and does his “my house” rant. Embarrassing
Yes dogs or dargons. Who do we want to win. Dargons will do us a favour if win but they are shit. It's like picking which cousin you hate the most

Latest posts