What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Quigs

Immortal
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BRISBANE DONKEY'S FOR FINISHING THE 2024 NRL SEASON IN 12TH POSITION. I would personally like to thank the team for their efforts and the pleasure they have provided me with over this current season.

I really looked forward to 2025 anticipating that Coach Kevvie will turn it around like he has this year.

Let the light at the end of the tunnel shine ever so brightly.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BRISBANE DONKEY'S FOR FINISHING THE 2024 NRL SEASON IN 12TH POSITION. I would personally like to thank the team for their efforts and the pleasure they have provided me with over this current season.

I really looked forward to 2025 anticipating that Coach Kevvie will turn it around like he has this year.

Let the light at the end of the tunnel shine ever so brightly.
Remember he brings on that great assistant Trent Barrett.

I am sensing another great year in Brisbane, congratulations drinks for bringing up a 50 as well

As of tonight all donkey fans will jump on the Lions, c'mon Carlton make this a great weekend

DJDL

First Grade
I never thought I’d see the day where a 50-12 score line flattered the losing team, but here we are.

Result.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Kamikamica played on didn’t he? Commentators were saying he seemed to be ok. Katoa should be suspended but will probably get off with a fine. Not sure about Faalogo, didn’t see how he was injured.

If anyone thinks we’re going to go to Melbourne and win then they must also still believe in Santa Claus.

Latest posts