What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Special K

Coach
Tigers have bought well when you consider what was available and them being a shit show. I can't see them coming last 4 years in a row. 16th I reckon.

fizman

Bench
The inside word at the Broncos is that the current "Superstars" have had a gutful of the Old Boys "Back in our day"....and as much as I hope they win the next 100 wooden spoons, it is completely understandable - Walter (Coach), Langer (Water Boy), Renouf and Tallis (Media) and Lockyer (Media and Board) - it never stops.

They see Kevin Walters as a good Man Manager, but not a good Coach.

Broncos won't be anywhere near the Top 8 next season, they are all punching on with each other.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey bastards, there is nothing wrong with "back in our day" blokes.

But yeah, shit fights inside the Donkeys is really neat. Hope it keeps up forever.

And another thing, gee those rooters get the good calls when it comes to contact with the head tackles. Seen a few of them in the first half, if it was a nobody from a dud club then they would most definitely be on report.

Just the way it is I guess.

Eion

First Grade
Hey bastards, there is nothing wrong with "back in our day" blokes.

But yeah, shit fights inside the Donkeys is really neat. Hope it keeps up forever.

And another thing, gee those rooters get the good calls when it comes to contact with the head tackles. Seen a few of them in the first half, if it was a nobody from a dud club then they would most definitely be on report.

Just the way it is I guess.
I really enjoyed that last penalty with the Souths guy simply tackling a player around the legs.
These refs need a complete change in leadership. It is broken