What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Poss

Juniors
Good to see Ben peenie fingers Pommeroy walking with Ben Ross at the panthers old boys lap. He still looks pretty jacked on the arms!

coolumsharkie

Referee
They had a few out, all backline. I guess they would miss Burton but Manly found them out in the middle last week and it's looking like other clubs took notes. Fairytale is coming to an end.

Eion

First Grade
Dogs have no depth, they need their full squad firing and even then they are a big boppa or 2 short. Plus a very vanilla play making spine.

DJDL

First Grade
They had a few out, all backline. I guess they would miss Burton but Manly found them out in the middle last week and it's looking like other clubs took notes. Fairytale is coming to an end.

I spent the first 20 minutes wondering why the Cows weren't throwing shape at the Dogs left edge.
2 debutants on the wing and centre and inside them, Hutchison, a man who gets bamboozled in defense by a tackling bag.

Turns out I needn't have worried.

They'd be shitting themselves at the prospect of playing Manly next week.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I spent the first 20 minutes wondering why the Cows weren't throwing shape at the Dogs left edge.
2 debutants on the wing and centre and inside them, Hutchison, a man who gets bamboozled in defense by a tackling bag.

Turns out I needn't have worried.

They'd be shitting themselves at the prospect of playing Manly next week.
Cows have given everyone a blueprint. Play big, play hard, play central against the Bugdens

Weaponhead

Coach
Tough call on the Dolphins. Bunker call obstruction when lead runner runs inside shoulder of his man but bumps inside defender who was never stopping the try.