What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Parra Stadium sharing

Noise

Coach
What about banging your head on the rail when sitting or having the rail in front in your line of sight? The image shown points to both those being a problem

Gronk

Staff member
I'm all for compromise, but those ^^ red standing area seating is just crap. Maybe bolt em in start of summer and pull them out when the real footy starts.

Parra

Referee
Ugly & pointless. If that is what money is being spent on then it's better off being saved.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
After watching a video on the seats I have changed my view slightly. Whilst League supporters have no use for them they are a safer alternative for fans that want to stand. The issue still lies with the RBB though. They have shown a complete lack of respect for their current surroundings, what is preventing them from damaging these structures? Definitely not police as they don't want them at the games.

Avenger

Immortal
That looks shit. So we adjust stadium seating so that Wanderers' fans can do that stupid tradition where they stand and chant with their backs to the action?

#f**kwits.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
After watching a video on the seats I have changed my view slightly. Whilst League supporters have no use for them they are a safer alternative for fans that want to stand. The issue still lies with the RBB though. They have shown a complete lack of respect for their current surroundings, what is preventing them from damaging these structures? Definitely not police as they don't want them at the games.

I was told they broke the test ones that were installed up the North end lol.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
That looks shit. So we adjust stadium seating so that Wanderers' fans can do that stupid tradition where they stand and chant with their backs to the action?

#f**kwits.

Next thing you know they'll be wanting a huge mirror that can be moved up and down for that 1 minute when they turn their backs on the game.

phantom eel

First Grade
Why cater to this outdated "safe standing" area bullshit? May as well grass the f**king ends and make them hills again...

Or that money could be spent educating the "active" soccer supporters how to behave at a modern sportsground - no breaking seats, no chucking flares, and no threatening behaviours!

Must be a boring standard of play when you need to stand up and chant for the whole game...?

[fishing... will I catch any?]

phantom eel

First Grade
I agree. The Eels probably don't know what it is. And Wanderers fans will see that indifference as against it.

The fact the Eels were stated as being against it shows our ignorance.
Ok, we prefer our fans to sit.
Wanderers prefer their active to stand.
Safe standing provides the option for both.

It ain't hard, but this country is so ignorant to this sort of stuff hat it will f**k this up. Guaranteed.
I think it might be time you stop using the words "our" and "we" when describing Eels fans or the club...? You really seem like you have nothing positive to say about Parra any more, and increasingly come across as someone who supports someone/something else?
Hey, Suity, it's been 7.5 hours and you haven't sucked the Wanderers off.

You ok, mate?
:lol:

strider

Post Whore
I'm all for compromise, but those ^^ red standing area seating is just crap. Maybe bolt em in start of summer and pull them out when the real footy starts.

Agree. Just remove the seats and put in rails after the league season

T.S Quint

Coach
I take offence to Suity calling those who sit at the footy "knitters".
I don't knit at the footy.
I only knit on the toilet.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Has the matter of disinfecting the ground after WSW fans have used it been raised?

This seems to have been overlooked, who in the feck wants to sit in those same seats after those dirty people have been sitting in them?

And what sort of imbecilic fools want railed seating?

Some people have clearly been watching too much Euro catball.

IFR33K

Coach
Clearly the title of this thread needs to be changed to WSW's new stadium.

Seriously, what were eels fans thinking in voicing their opinions....

Mickyd39

Juniors
Clearly the title of this thread needs to be changed to WSW's new stadium.

Seriously, what were eels fans thinking in voicing their opinions....

Agreed.

The Wanderers have the largest most passionate supporters in the known universe and no other supporter base come close to them according to Suity.

So Parra should have no say in the design of the new Wanderers stadium.

:crazy:

T.S Quint

Coach
Agreed.

The Wanderers have the largest most passionate supporters in the known universe and no other supporter base come close to them according to Suity.

So Parra should have no say in the design of the new Wanderers stadium.

:crazy:

We do have a say....but only if we agree on what the Wanderers fans want.

Latest posts