What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Pick Your Anzac Test Team.....Potentially Our Strongest Line Up In Years

1. Hohaia
2. Tuiaki
3. Mannering
4. Ropati
5. Vatuvei
6. Marshall
7. (insert name here...Fien or Leuleuai...but we really need Jones)
8. Rapira (if hes fit)
9. Luke
10. Asotasi
11. Sa
12. Fa'alago
13. Smith

14. Perrett
15. Blair
16. Eastwood
17. Packer

sando88

Not a Moderator
why are people naming benji at 6.. hes ripping it up in the nrl atm at 7.. no reason why he cant do the same for NZ

Blaze

Juniors
why are people naming benji at 6.. hes ripping it up in the nrl atm at 7.. no reason why he cant do the same for NZ

Because Kearny is on record saying that Marshall's role won't change from the role he played at the World Cup.

I am starting to become pretty worried that Tuiaki is going to take Perrett's spot. This would really f**k me off.

1 Lance Hohaia
2 Sam Perrett
3 Simon Mannering
4 Jerome Ropati
5 Manu Vatuvei
6 Benji Marshall
7 Nathan Fien
8 Roy Asotasi
9 Issac Luke
10 Adam Blair
11 David Fa'alogo
12 Bronson Harrison
13 Jeremy Smith (c)

Interchange:
14 Setaimata Sa
15 Greg Eastwood
16 Sam Rapira (Packer if not fit)
17 Frank Pritchard

Didn't want to include Pritchard because he hasn't been playing that well imo, but Sika Manu hasn't had enough game time to be included.

Setaimata Sa is my choice for interchange back, although I am not that happy with it, as he isn't really the type of player I wanted. We deadset have no hookers bar Issac Luke..

Alehana

Juniors
i read that Junior Sau, eddy pettybourne were contendors, but their availability were questionable? has anyone heard about their alliances?

ozbash

Referee
why are SOO squads named weeks before the event, yet test squads are left till the last week ?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
With Rapira out Packer should be a cert imo

It's worth noting that SBW played for the Kiwis when he was a year younger than Packer is and had less first-grade experience.

Rapira played for the Kiwis when he was about 6 months older than Packer but had the same amount of first-grade experience (a few games in his debut season and the first few games of the next season).

Chook Norris

First Grade
Going on form.. Sa should not be picked, neither should Halatau or Inu

1. Lance Hohaia
2. Taniela Tuiaki
3. Ropati
4. Matai
5. Vatuvei

massive outside backs.. :eek:

Perret is unlucky to miss out, but with the form Tuiaki is in.. it'd be impossible to leave him out

Last edited: