What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Select your age band

What age band are you in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quigs

Immortal
Aries said:
Me, you and Popper should start our own supporters group, and take reefies adviced, and scare the sh*t of them to WIN a comp!!

0-top5.jpg

Supporters group my arse .... mate I'm playing

p-olds-02.jpg

Just got a call from my agent, the rah rahs are chasin' me.

Offering 6 figure sum, train only one day a week, and I can play 'fat'

They want to get Hello Sailor to run off my hip.

Aries

Bench
Quigs said:
Supporters group my arse .... mate I'm playing

p-olds-02.jpg

but your still figuring out how to get that guys right hand off you dick and left hand out of your arse... :p

Aries

Bench
Inferno said:
hmmm probably.

Here goes.

Im only 19, but I still feel like an old man every now and again...

Bzzzzzttt. Wrong...

what are you going to do with that old man?

Like another shot at it?!

I wouldn't, it was "bait" mate... ;-)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Inferno said:
hmmm probably.

Here goes.

Im only 19, but I still feel like an old man every now and again...

:lol: Whoops

Better quit while you're still straight Inf! :lol:

Inferno

Coach
Im tired, overworked, underpaid and am currently working on a uni assignment due tomorrow.

Perhaps I should hold off posting till im thinking more straight... Not that Im thinking any other way right now or anything...

shark_girl

Juniors
Inferno said:
Im tired, overworked, underpaid and am currently working on a uni assignment due tomorrow.

Perhaps I should hold off posting till im thinking more straight... Not that Im thinking any other way right now or anything...
\

welcome to my life inferno!!!

i swear if i put as much time and energy into uni and work as i do into my sharks obsession then I'd be doing good lol

jc155776

Coach
19 now, 15 years of pain. Was the th Birthday i got the jersey and its stuck since.

97 gotta be the worse for me. Was in Hobart and had to wait till 11:30pm to watch a replay. Wat a waste.....

Thomo.

First Grade
shark_girl said:
\

i swear if i put as much time and energy into uni and work as i do into my sharks obsession then I'd be doing good lol

another sharks fan obsessed well done!

The Popper

Bench
Struth! There's someone even older than me posts here. I thought I was the only one living a second childhood. Now I wonder how many wrinkles I can hold the Sharks responsible for?????

Aries

Bench
jc155776 said:
19 now, 15 years of pain. Was the th Birthday i got the jersey and its stuck since.

97 gotta be the worse for me. Was in Hobart and had to wait till 11:30pm to watch a replay. Wat a waste.....

97? dont remember anything about it... think I went fishing that day

Didn't watch a game all year, cause our team sold out to Murdochs "Dark side" and I did a George Piggins... they forgot to ask what the fans wanted!!

You want to know pain? Try living through both Grand finals in 78... that was TRUE pain...:cry:

Inferno

Coach
shark_girl said:
\

What are you studying shark girl?

Im doing first year Law/international business and its the readings more than the assesment thats getting to me.

Sharkie73

Bench
I'm on the other side of 40 with no patience and I am sick of saying "What Happened" every September.

Aries

Bench
The Popper said:
Struth! There's someone even older than me posts here. I thought I was the only one living a second childhood. Now I wonder how many wrinkles I can hold the Sharks responsible for?????

Popper, you posted!!

I thought you were mid 60's on the old sharks forum?! 4-5 years ago...

if sutho_shark really is over 70, then he is the legend on this forum! I dont know many 70 year olds that even know how to get in here... heeheheh

More like its a "piss take" me thinks!

The Popper

Bench
Yep. I'm in the 60's, Aries.
Hey, Sutho Shark. Bet you remember Sutho Oval, and the beer tent, and the record player, and the three baton twirling marching girls we had, the old scoreboard, the kids after the change that dropped through the floorboards of the dressing sheds, etc, etc, etc. Ahhhh! But we were happy then if we just scored a try. And when we won our first ever premiership game against the Roosters at the Sportsground 11-5: Boy, did the pyss flow then. And those after game pyssups at the Royal Hotel beer garden (and sometimes Banksia Road). Jugs of beer while the band on stage played country music. Bloody ripper! Ahhh! Days of satisfaction. We didn't ask for much then, not even a win. And if we did win we were over the moon. The good ole days. :roll: How times change.
But then, have they changed much? A win is still like a needle in a haystack. :(

Latest posts