What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: US Election

JJ

Immortal
bizarre.

I didn't think Harris was impressive at all, but Trump is just weird.

It was also a weird debate without an audience. Super awkward at the beginning.
What I saw was a bit like the Tigpies vs Warriors, everyone delusional that they are good, but a complete shit fest. America just has to do better

Trump was Trump, Harris was Harris, at least his lies are so stupid they’re obvious, she seems to believe hers…. I’m really not sure which one f**ks them more…

I guess Trump is still the best golfer involved

Meth

Staff member
I think where I have landed is that they are both nuts, but at least Harris is a normal left wing nut (and less nutty than some of her party mates)

Trump is not a normal right wing nut. He’s a proper nut and not a serious person.

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal
I think where I have landed is that they are both nuts, but at least Harris is a normal left wing nut (and less nutty than some of her party mates)

Trump is not a normal right wing nut. He’s a proper nut and not a serious person.
Trump is hard to get a line on, certainly a proper nut at times, notably for the camera… I think that’s a persona he’s made up, do much riffing… at times the shit he says is hysterically funny tbh

In US for the next month or so, will be interesting

JJ

Immortal
Harris was the clear winner for me.
Trump adds delusional to his list of mental failings.
tbh I don't think delusional is a new addition...

if it wasn't serious, it'd be brilliant comedy, it's VEEP like - perhaps it is, is there some big time Hollywood type masterminding the most ambitious show ever?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Harris was the clear winner for me.
Trump adds delusional to his list of mental failings.
Haha the state of delusion in Trump is hardly a new addition.

I know very little about US politics...ultimately, does any of this matter? It's well established that Trump is full of it, dangerous, has no substance etc, so is he actually going to gain or lose any votes on a debate? Changing from Biden to Harris, I get that may change some voters. But it's already very clear who Trump is and how he operates, I can't imagine that there should be a situation where someone watches it and says 'oh I will vote for Harris now, I was expecting more from Trump'

Latest posts