What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

snickers007

Juniors
So I was at the Rabbits v Dogs game. f**k it was low quality. Really seemed like both teams were racing to lose the game. Rabbits gave away far too many penalties, and Dogs dropped far too much ball.

I paid very close attention to Latrell, and I deadset don't think he's interested. Stands 50m behind the defensive line, walks 95% of the time, only chased 1 or 2 Rabbits kicks, and does no talking in defence.

Most of the time he had his back to the play, and was watching the game on the big screen!

He's not a guy I'd want to go to war with each week.

hindy111

Post Whore
How did Jacob Preston get smashed and lay on the ground for 2 minutes on his back, then get classed grade 2 then return to the field?
I thought once you don’t get to your feet straight away you are a grade 1. No return.

Yeah I have no idea. That was ugly

Kilkenny

Coach
So I was at the Rabbits v Dogs game. f**k it was low quality. Really seemed like both teams were racing to lose the game. Rabbits gave away far too many penalties, and Dogs dropped far too much ball.

I paid very close attention to Latrell, and I deadset don't think he's interested. Stands 50m behind the defensive line, walks 95% of the time, only chased 1 or 2 Rabbits kicks, and does no talking in defence.

Most of the time he had his back to the play, and was watching the game on the big screen!

He's not a guy I'd want to go to war with each week.
Watched the game during family and friends dinner party, no sound, surely the commentators were talking him up as they always do.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Last week Dogs fans all over socials said they going to Win the Grand Final, One Guy on video said "is this how you feel Panther fans, we going to win it cause of the 20 year cycle they have.

This week is sweet and F the Dogs.

Girds89

Bench
Burton is playing shit and Cam can't coach. Both are true

Cams a great coach. Hes had success all the way through with us.

Its still going to take time to sort out there team. Years. Look how long it took gus to get us to where we were going to be successful. Realistically i expect it will take him a similar amount of time there.

Burtons not necessarily playing shit. Hes just not suited to playing 6 without a dominant half.

Im sure hed go better in a decent team. But hes not. I think they really need to look at moving him to the centres.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Its still going to take time to sort out there team. Years. Look how long it took gus to get us to where we were going to be successful. Realistically i expect it will take him a similar amount of time there.

Burtons not necessarily playing shit. Hes just not suited to playing 6 without a dominant half.

Im sure hed go better in a decent team. But hes not. I think they really need to look at moving him to the centres.
Sexton is the best 7 they have. It's ridiculous he's playing Hutch although who knows if Cam is even getting a say in it.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Bulldogs on top and win the premiership

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-30-12-37-44-494_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-30-12-37-44-494_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 10

Bred not Bought

Juniors

Success in the lower grades and as an assistant is no guarantee of becoming a successful first grade coach.

Great is a term often overused in the NRL. It has been here. Gibson and Bennett are Great Coaches. Ciraldo is not. The jury is still out on him.

The Dogs roster is poor. The few attacking weapons they have. Are being poorly used. That is either Ciraldo's fault, or the man pulling his strings.

murraymob

Coach

Is he sorting it out or just plain buying a team to win .Dean pay got no new recruits but has had far better results

Girds89

Bench
Is he sorting it out or just plain buying a team to win .Dean pay got no new recruits but has had far better results

If you look what gus did here it was extremley similar.

He bought lots of guys whilst he restructured the juniors and pathways programs.

Sowards maloneys tamous. Plus plenty of experienced plodders.

He is doing a similar thing there atm.

Will take 4-5 years to reap the benefits.

Already seing signs of improvement this year from cam and the dogs. They will continue to get better.

Fangs

Coach
Also need to look at other results than firsts. They seem to be travelling okay in their other grades.