What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Panther Pete

Juniors
Kenny is under rated by many, but Api is still elite. If we still had him, Critta and Kiks it would almost be like a cheat code.
Hypothetically if we could get back one of the players we have let go recently (Capwell, Burton, Kiks, Api, Crichton or Lenui) who we it be?

hindy111

Post Whore
Hypothetically if we could get back one of the players we have let go recently (Capwell, Burton, Kiks, Api, Crichton or Lenui) who we it be?

The thing is Tago and May are excellent in centres. You don't lose much. Kenny is pretty good to but Api is another level. Spencer makes the side way stronger so I'd roll with him or Kiks as Sorrenson off bench in middle

mxlegend99

Referee
For 2024. Api is the best guy to being back for sure.

Kenny back on bench covering hooker and forwards. Api creativity but understanding of what the team needs just unlocks the attack across the park.

Critter is amazing. But May and Tago have been really strong so Critter back barely improves us.i mean i think you drop Turuva and push May back to wing. Which is obviously a bit of a boost. But not close to the boost Api gives.

Obviously if you factor in age… Api in 3 years probably doesnt boost us much (if at all) while Critter would probably be at his peak.

CCJohnC

Juniors
For 2024. Api is the best guy to being back for sure.

Kenny back on bench covering hooker and forwards. Api creativity but understanding of what the team needs just unlocks the attack across the park.

Critter is amazing. But May and Tago have been really strong so Critter back barely improves us.i mean i think you drop Turuva and push May back to wing. Which is obviously a bit of a boost. But not close to the boost Api gives.

Obviously if you factor in age… Api in 3 years probably doesnt boost us much (if at all) while Critter would probably be at his peak.
Sorry don't look back. This will not happen as you know.

maple_69

Bench
Hmm yeah Moses due back what R11 or so. Sides picked after R12 I think. Might have a week or two to lay claim to the 6. Assuming Walker is still a trainwreck and Luai doesn't take this month without Nath to really improve his form, looks like Nicho could be the guy. I don't hate that, for all the talk of him not showing up in big games, I've never seen him personally let Cronulla down in their big games, their pack is just not up to it. Dude deserves his crack and he could be a great foil for Nath.

Girds89

Bench
Not sure why Ciraldo has Burton playing hooker for the first 3 tackles each set and then going to 7

He goes to hooker on the kick returns..same as luai or nath does on tackle 1 and 2 for us normally coming out of our end.

Thats really not his issue.

He stands to deep in attack and it reslly kills there attack.

He doesnt know when to pass or when to run..
When he does pass he puts blokes under pressure and pushes passes. And when he runs he probably should pass.

His attacking kicking is also very avg.

I like the bloke. Hes a good footy player..just been saying for years that i domt think 6 is his best spot. Especially without a super dominant 7 like nathan or moses or hughes or Reynolds etc.

His best attribute is his running game but he goes away from that in the 6.

He really does need to improve a lot to be a top 6 in the nrl... no two ways about it

Kilkenny

Coach
He goes to hooker on the kick returns..same as luai or nath does on tackle 1 and 2 for us normally coming out of our end.

Thats really not his issue.

He stands to deep in attack and it reslly kills there attack.

He doesnt know when to pass or when to run..
When he does pass he puts blokes under pressure and pushes passes. And when he runs he probably should pass.

His attacking kicking is also very avg.

I like the bloke. Hes a good footy player..just been saying for years that i domt think 6 is his best spot. Especially without a super dominant 7 like nathan or moses or hughes or Reynolds etc.

His best attribute is his running game but he goes away from that in the 6.

He really does need to improve a lot to be a top 6 in the nrl... no two ways about it
He would probably look great playing six for us, but in a bottom four side, he struggles.