What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

WestyLife

First Grade
Ex-Panthers are always at their best the first few games for their new team.

I remember Laurie left us, played his first game for the Tiggers a few weeks later and looked a world beater. The fall was precipitous.

Every time and people can't work out the success.

Just watching the highlights of the Sharks v Bulldogs game because I had the pleasure of being at our game on Friday night and missed it.

For the 60 years I have been of the understanding that its the players responsibility to not touch the referee as he can be anywhere on the field.

There must have been a rule change that I'm unaware of because when the Cronulla player tangled himself up with the ref as Kikau scored, it didn't take them long to come up with the most appalling decision to deny a try.

Fifty fifty calls at Cronulla have been getting home team bias a lot in recent years, maybe the refs are scared of a scathing editorial from Buzz Rothfield...

Munky

Coach
The Roosters backrowers don't trust Keary and Walker in defence.

Manly are exploiting them.

Well, the honeymoon is over already for Coach Flanagan.

The Dragons of old have re-emerged.

When the Dolphins dad's army can put a huge score on like this, it proves last week was a fluke.

BxTom

Bench
Well, the honeymoon is over already for Coach Flanagan.

The Dragons of old have re-emerged.

When the Dolphins dad's army can put a huge score on like this, it proves last week was a fluke.
Until the fourth or fifth round, it's just the silly season...

Latest posts