What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Girds89

Bench
Fair with our right edge atm

Both sides mate.

As the stats point out, tago is making more tackles then alamonti.

Both sides are an issue..

Its fixable tho..

Ive said it for months..just playing to middle heavy.. need to spread a bit more in defence and be willing to concede an extra 5/10m a set uo the guts..

Ivan is trying to do what we have just done in years past bit without critta, tago out of form and Alamonti being a weaker defender we need to adjust.

Really is as simple as that.

Girds89

Bench
Yeah but if there's a team that will run our best close it's them. I think our chances are much better if they're not in the 8.

100% this..

Obviously a long lomg way to go in the year..

But if somehow they miss the 8. And we are on the opposite side of the draw to melbs thats the best result

Kilkenny

Coach
Game ruined again by the officials.

Sutton rewarded Jerome Hughes with a penalty in the first half for tackling the kicker, major turning point. Hughes played for it and got it.

The first sin bin professional foul, probably can’t argue that one, but the DWZ a penalty and at worst put on report was sufficient. I’m not sure it was worthy of 10 in the bin.

Decent contest just changed course by the Hughes incident which really turned the game. Milked penalty.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Game ruined again by the officials.

Sutton rewarded Jerome Hughes with a penalty in the first half for tackling the kicker, major turning point. Hughes played for it and got it.

The first sin bin professional foul, probably can’t argue that one, but the DWZ a penalty and at worst put on report was sufficient. I’m not sure it was worthy of 10 in the bin.

Decent contest just changed course by the Hughes incident which really turned the game. Milked penalty.
DWZ was lucky not to get sent

Kilkenny

Coach
DWZ was lucky not to get sent
We’re really going to soft mate. Another sin bin in the current game, JWH, sure he is a serial offender but not a sin bin for me. JWH just holding his position, Lane slips and his head hits JWH rather than the other way round. I’m just not convinced these calls are healthy for the game. Only the most blatant acts of foul play should be dealt with by sin bin or send off.

chrisD

Coach
15 August we get the pleasure of f**king up the Storm. Unfortunately we may not get the pleasure of f**king up the Roosters. Could see us winning this with a finals run something like Dolphins, Cowboys then Sharks.

Pfft. Gross. We need a worthy challenger to come forth.

Girds89

Bench
15 August we get the pleasure of f**king up the Storm. Unfortunately we may not get the pleasure of f**king up the Roosters. Could see us winning this with a finals run something like Dolphins, Cowboys then Sharks.

Pfft. Gross. We need a worthy challenger to come forth.

Sharks will go out in strsight sets again

Iamback

Coach
Parra equal last now... keep it going.

If only we were like US sports and could hang our banner in their Stadium whilist they collect the spoon

Yep at full strength i still think they are the team to beat.

Mam walsh cobbo all a year better.

Carrigan better again. Haas unstoppable. Riki getting better.

There other winger being out has hurt them too..hes a gun.

At full strength if Reynolds can get 4 or so games in before the finals theyll be dangerous from anywhere
Are Mam or Walsh getting better?

Really good players, but I haven’t seen much growth versus last year.

Still very dependent on Reynolds; if he can string a number of games together towards the end of the year and into the finals then they are a good chance.

But I worry they bring him back too soon and he does another injury.

Kilkenny

Coach
Are Mam or Walsh getting better?

Really good players, but I haven’t seen much growth versus last year.

Still very dependent on Reynolds; if he can string a number of games together towards the end of the year and into the finals then they are a good chance.

But I worry they bring him back too soon and he does another injury.
Not our worry around Reynolds body, injuries. That’s there problem.

Not our worry around Reynolds body, injuries. That’s there problem.
Correct. Been injury prone for many, many years now. It ain't gonna get easier for him.

If you really dissect the Broncos, take Hass out of their side and they are just another team. They play upbeat in spits and spurts and then hang on the best they can.
Very beatable if you stop Hass.

Latest posts