What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

WestyLife

First Grade
line speed is key. Pressure the halves and they get a kick away at 80% it takes brillance or a mistake to score.
May fluke 1 but not multiple and we won't let 20 points in

Yeah there's no chance we give up 3 or 4 off kicks. Their running is a bigger threat for us for some reason they love to take the dummy.

maple_69

Bench
The Storm got away with blue murder in the ruck. Standing right in it where guys were trying to play the ball, walking 3-4m off the mark, playing the ball a few metres to the side so markers are not square then running at them. Get away with what you can I guess but it’s ugly footy. All we can do is run hard, dominate contact and hit our fronts. Hard to wrestle when you’re losing the contact. Stop them from grinding the game to a hault and they are very beatable.

Fangs

Coach
Good game. Manly are nowhere near there best but it's a 4 point game.

Of the teams available they are the only ones I'd trust to challenge and beat the Storm in the prelim. Dogs are no chance and Roosters are busted plus have a terrible record against Melbourne.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Good game. Manly are nowhere near there best but it's a 4 point game.

Of the teams available they are the only ones I'd trust to challenge and beat the Storm in the prelim. Dogs are no chance and Roosters are busted plus have a terrible record against Melbourne.
No this is Manly's level. They aren't a good side

Fangs

Coach
No this is Manly's level. They aren't a good side

Of the 3 teams available they are the only one who have beaten Melbourne this year.

Manly have a great middle rotation and a good spine. Those are two things that the Dogs don't possess. The Roosters at full strength may have but they are busted.

They are the only team capable of the job.

WestyLife

First Grade
Of the 3 teams available they are the only one who have beaten Melbourne this year.

Manly have a great middle rotation and a good spine. Those are two things that the Dogs don't possess. The Roosters at full strength may have but they are busted.

They are the only team capable of the job.

Dogs could do it if they play like today with more discipline ad far as penalties go.

Fangs

Coach
Dogs could do it if they play like today with more discipline ad far as penalties go.

They'd be my second choice.

They are totally outclassed in the spine by Melbourne. In clutch moments Storm win 9.5/10.

Dogs v Penrith would be a fantastic grand final but it's a huge long shot.

WestyLife

First Grade
They'd be my second choice.

They are totally outclassed in the spine by Melbourne. In clutch moments Storm win 9.5/10.

Dogs v Penrith would be a fantastic grand final but it's a huge long shot.

I'd love that gf. Storm definitely better you're right but dogs could play the field position game better as long as they turn up with this defensive energy. Storm big forwards will fatigue.

Latest posts