What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Games, Teams & Players...

utility dragon

Juniors
Para are shit there coach is an assistant at best, really are we assessing this ? Melbourne by 100. Parra is a joke, not far off us

Gareth67

First Grade
Unfortunately the Eels came across the Storm on a night where everything seemed to go their way - it was the exact opposite as to what occurred last week against Brisbane.

Still it must be pleasing for their supporters to have reach the 2nd semi , at least they know that they can improve next season - unlike our mob .

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
70845768_2455160114573910_5192090843493695488_n.jpg

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Unfortunately the Eels came across the Storm on a night where everything seemed to go their way - it was the exact opposite as to what occurred last week against Brisbane.

Still it must be pleasing for their supporters to have reach the 2nd semi , at least they know that they can improve next season - unlike our mob .
We got to the second round last year too but i never seen that kind of positivity coming out of this joint, and look what happened to us. Very well the same could happen next season to them. It only takes one serious injury to a Moses or Gutho and they will be contending for the spoon again.

Belta

Juniors
And I thought the year couldn’t get any worse, but yep it just did. Atleast I spared myself the heartache by not watching the rorters celebrations and listening to fool Gould. . Atleast crush is happy.

jeffdragon

Bench
And I thought the year couldn’t get any worse, but yep it just did. Atleast I spared myself the heartache by not watching the rorters celebrations and listening to fool Gould. . Atleast crush is happy.

You can't beat the Brown paper bags.
The fans don't go all year but jump on today.
You missed politis hugging cordner
Boooooooo ..

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Didn't watch the second half but very disappointed to hear it was gifted to the Rorters.

All we want is a fair game but apparently that too comes at a cost.

thebigredv

First Grade
If there was ever a time for a fan to get out of this game it's gotta be right now.

Firstly, Dragons setting us up for another decade of misery to match the last, and then the better team all day, who have put 12 months of blood sweat and tears into trying to jag a premiership have it ripped from them on the biggest day of the year.

Channel 9 commentators keeping shtum to preserve the game, the money when really they should be calling it out. Edit: not to mention their carry on about poor Cronk getting sin binned. Not sure what else they expected.

Last edited: