What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Kilkenny

Coach
Might need to step up for a few games bazView attachment 78225
Unlikely. The assistants surely share responsibility for the failure so if and when the trigger is pulled it will be a new coach who will bring in his new team. I think Brad Arthur will survive in the short term and start 2024 at the very least, but unless they are tracking well at the half way point next year his tenure will surely end.

MugaB

Coach
Unlikely. The assistants surely share responsibility for the failure so if and when the trigger is pulled it will be a new coach who will bring in his new team. I think Brad Arthur will survive in the short term and start 2024 at the very least, but unless they are tracking well at the half way point next year his tenure will surely end.
Who runs the side in brads absence till the new coach starts?

Girds89

Bench
Been saying for 2.5years we need to bring back billy burns...

Showing why... hes a great player... just needs a great coach and he will go ro another level

MrBlack

Juniors
agree re Billy Burns. Looked really good tonight

also Daine Laurie is going to go to another level with a full preseason.

Girds89

Bench
And yes daine is a good signing...

If hes to play 5/8 for us he will need to really up his defence 10/20% but he has all the skills..

MrBlack

Juniors
And yes daine is a good signing...

If hes to play 5/8 for us he will need to really up his defence 10/20% but he has all the skills..
His defence can be fixed before next year. He has real x factor, which we badly lack right now.

i see his role as off the bench

chrisD

Coach
Burns wouldn’t get a look in over Hoskins, Garner and Salmon, he’s worse than honest plodder.

Melbourne are demigod form Hughes and a bunch of plodders they hope won’t f**k up. Warriors are the definition of pretenders. Broncos if Reynolds is fit (unlikely) and everything goes their way might pull something out their ass but it’s Newcastle continuing a bullshit run into the finals that I’m equally wary about.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Burns wouldn’t get a look in over Hoskins, Garner and Salmon, he’s worse than honest plodder.

Melbourne are demigod form Hughes and a bunch of plodders they hope won’t f**k up. Warriors are the definition of pretenders. Broncos if Reynolds is fit (unlikely) and everything goes their way might pull something out their ass but it’s Newcastle continuing a bullshit run into the finals that I’m equally wary about.

Newcastle are pretenders. I will be cheering them on against Souffs this afternoon though.

Fangs

Coach
Knights aren't as good as the Broncos. But Ponga is firing just as many shots as Reece Walsh at the moment.

Very good to watch but also a bit dangerous during the finals.