What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

BxTom

Bench
Who knows with the media, I'd guess there is something to it though, they usually get talked up like they can do no wrong. It's turned pretty quickly.
Souths are not a consistently good team. Very patchy at best. I think that they miss Reynolds and don't have the long term stability of his driving influence.

soc123_au

Staff member
Souths are not a consistently good team. Very patchy at best. I think that they miss Reynolds and don't have the long term stability of his driving influence.
I mean the media circle jerk. They usually get talked up no atter how shit they are going.

Canberra vs Brisbane. This won’t be a gimme game for Brisbane, as most of their fans think. Canberra will be desperate at home and the Broncos won’t have Reynolds.

We’ll hopefully know by Saturday night whether or not Ivan rests most of the team the following Saturday (should we beat the Eels of course).

Iamback

Coach
Canberra vs Brisbane. This won’t be a gimme game for Brisbane, as most of their fans think. Canberra will be desperate at home and the Broncos won’t have Reynolds.

We’ll hopefully know by Saturday night whether or not Ivan rests most of the team the following Saturday (should we beat the Eels of course).

Canberra got them last time after we put 50 on them, a night game in the cold is a big test.

They also play the Thurs in the last week. So plenty of time to know if we can rest guys or not

pantherz9103

First Grade
Cheering on the Raiders because I don't want the two headed Brisbanites to get any silverware even if 'minor' this season or any season... Cheering on the Tigers to somehow win as well because I want the Roosters to miss the finals because I also hate those latte sipping bastards too..

unKwn

Juniors
Say we come 2nd and play brisbane in the gf. Will we be forced to wear pink due to a jersey clash?