What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

Drag Queen

Bench
As long as our spine stays fit we are going to be in this comp.
We have a few easier games coming up (although there are no easy games) after a really tough run. Mate we have played all the top teams and come through with a 9/3 ratio and 2nd on the competition ladder.
We can win this comp.
Its too early to give up and focus on sacking anyone and everyone. Wait another month before you join the negative pricks that find negatives in every positive.
Don't buy into the rubbish that doomsdayers post.
We are looking very good still.
Have you noticed that when playing the "Top Teams" they were substandard in the early rounds? Don't know about you, but I think these teams are starting to peak. I still have faith in our forwards but our backs are a bit ordinary tbh Crush.

Crush

Coach
Have you noticed that when playing the "Top Teams" they were substandard in the early rounds? Don't know about you, but I think these teams are starting to peak. I still have faith in our forwards but our backs are a bit ordinary tbh Crush.
I think all teams go through ups and downs. I disagree that we only beat the top teams because they were off. I think we were really firing when we beat those teams. Now we are in a bit of a hole. We have lost a bit of confidence. Yes a couple of players playing injured but thats no excuse for the other 15 players?
Hopefully those backs that you are talking about can hit form again and start playing to their potential again.

ouryears

Bench
"Not many people are overly negative, most forum members are quite balanced"
:):):):):):):):)
Thats a good one!!!!
Crush, there are about 5 people who are overly negative, OV, OT and a few others.

There are some who see everything rosy, Crush himself... and a few others.

Then there are the other 70% who are balanced, OKB1, me, ALSGI, Frank, DQ and others.

They are not negative just because they still want a professional, thinking, strategic, smart and English speaking coach who doesn't mutter and use cliches!

The point was you don't need to use words like pri#ks to make your point, it's not becoming of you

Drag Queen

Bench
I think all teams go through ups and downs. I disagree that we only beat the top teams because they were off. I think we were really firing when we beat those teams. Now we are in a bit of a hole. We have lost a bit of confidence. Yes a couple of players playing injured but thats no excuse for the other 15 players?
Hopefully those backs that you are talking about can hit form again and start playing to their potential again.
So do I. We're on the same page there Crush. I think we may make the top 4 (wishful thinking I guess) but I'm dubious that any injuries we may incur will hurt us big time. This is the area that other teams seem to have a lot of depth. I'm not necessarily convinced we do.

Crush

Coach
Crush, there are about 5 people who are overly negative, OV, OT and a few others.

There are some who see everything rosy, Crush himself... and a few others.

Then there are the other 70% who are balanced, OKB1, me, ALSGI, Frank, DQ and others.

They are not negative just because they still want a professional, thinking, strategic, smart and English speaking coach who doesn't mutter and use cliches!

The point was you don't need to use words like pri#ks to make your point, it's not becoming of you
Thanks for the advice OY.
But I'll continue to post the way I want to post and Ill use language I want to use mate.
Funny how you call my post arrogant then call yourself a balanced poster. Thats a bit arrogant isn't it?
I'd say that you kinda sound like an arrogant prick telling me how to post and then calling yourself a balanced poster.
Its a prick of a thing being called an arrogant prick isn't it?

hazzbeen

Bench
Other people's opinions aren't rubbish crush, no more or no less than your opinion is.

Sounding a bit arrogant there mate. Stay away from that Mary fever.

Calling people 'negative' , 'pricks' .....that is Mary esque.

Not many people are overly negative, most forum members are quite balanced.

Our form recently, beaten easily by Soufs and Penrith, plus Mary's inability to play the bench correctly.... as well as playing injured players, is good reason for concern.

I remain positive for a top 4.

But... it could swing the other way.

If we do not make the top 4 and win our semi finals, again I say, SACK MARY.

This is his hour. Cometh the hour cometh the man.

Let's see.....
Without the arrogance.
Well said mate , top 4 or better with the position we are in ...

hazzbeen

Bench
Thanks for the advice OY.
But I'll continue to post the way I want to post and Ill use language I want to use mate.
Funny how you call my post arrogant then call yourself a balanced poster. Thats a bit arrogant isn't it?
I'd say that you kinda sound like an arrogant prick telling me how to post and then calling yourself a balanced poster.
Its a prick of a thing being called an arrogant prick isn't it?
Settle Petal , we are all suppose to be on the same team here . We can all continue to post but we don't all have to agree with each other , but let's keep it civil . You bunch of Wankers . :)

Crush

Coach
Settle Petal , we are all suppose to be on the same team here . We can all continue to post but we don't all have to agree with each other , but let's keep it civil . You bunch of Wankers . :)
Just keeping it real Hazz.

Drag Queen

Bench
The refs friggin gave souths a piggy back
The titans were given no chance by the nuffies in charge .
The refs were friggin a joke that's why people dont like watching the footy with pelicans like those two in that game in charge
Friggin crap
Total agreement here. Switched it off with 20 minutes to go. Bloody joke.

denis preston

First Grade
Well , the teams that played out of their arses against us Souths & Penrith , although winning ( luckily ) didn't look anywhere near as good last night did they ? I know that they will be in the mix at end of the season but to my eyes it does shine some perspective on teams being more even than we think.

That gives me confidence that IF we can maintain some form , making the 4 is a real possibility. Again Monday is vital. The So called playing busted only applies to 2 players ( Tyson is a machine so I don't count him ) and against this mob in a rabble surely no excuses to not win well.

Drag Queen

Bench
Well , the teams that played out of their arses against us Souths & Penrith , although winning ( luckily ) didn't look anywhere near as good last night did they ? I know that they will be in the mix at end of the season but to my eyes it does shine some perspective on teams being more even than we think.

That gives me confidence that IF we can maintain some form , making the 4 is a real possibility. Again Monday is vital. The So called playing busted only applies to 2 players ( Tyson is a machine so I don't count him ) and against this mob in a rabble surely no excuses to not win well.
I wish I had your confidence Denis. I don't though and hope you prove me wrong x

hewi

Bench
I am very nervous about this game, the dogs as we know have the wood on us. Either an easy win or we are beaten, check the early line speed I reckon to know if the boys have come with their best game .

Crush

Coach
Any Rugby fans in here?
I'm taking a break from NRL tonight to watch a bit of Rugby.
NZ vs France
Wallabies vs Ireland
Rugby at the highest level is a better game than rugby league for me.
Problem is at its worst its horrible to watch.
Hoping for some quality tonight!

Drag Queen

Bench
Any Rugby fans in here?
NZ vs France
Wallabies vs Ireland
You betcha Crush. I will be watching the Union.

ouryears

Bench
Any Rugby fans in here?
NZ vs France
Wallabies vs Ireland
Really....at its best is better than league?

And I suppose snails are better pets than dogs Crush.

Crush

Coach
Really....at its best is better than league?

And I suppose snails are better pets than dogs Crush.
Absolutely it is, at its best.
It's just a personal preference you know, you don't have to agree with it?
Don't be that pesty guy that has a crack at everything he doesn't agree with.
Just saying......