What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Avatars

Chipmunk

Coach
Speaking of Avatars, how do you attach an Avatar to your profile?

EDIT - Dont worry, Ive obviously worked it out...

Last edited:

andy777

Juniors
pretty boring... andy is my nick name and the 7's are for tim smith and the amount of beers he drank a week

emjaycee

Coach
How come whenever I edit a quote I get a warning and my post gets deleted.
cmon mods... consistency please.

Gronk

Staff member
I chose Gronk many moons ago when the interweb first started. Back in the days before dial up when we had to use two cans and string.

Gronk is the guy from the old sitcom called It's About Time.

275px-Its_about_time_1967.jpg

Suitman

Post Whore

Really? Ive seen it done before, with people mucking around.

I did it many moons ago and also got a warning of a suspension. I was also mucking around.
It all depends on whether you are off-side with a particular mod at the time.
I think we all know who she is.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
I chose Gronk many moons ago when the interweb first started. Back in the days before dial up when we had to use two cans and string.

Gronk is the guy from the old sitcom called It's About Time.

275px-Its_about_time_1967.jpg

That was a great show!!! :lol::lol:

Suity

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I'm biased. People call me Tezza. Eh. (not the full story behind it but the other one sucks. Wish it could be changed.)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

EDITING OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS
Every member has the option to quote other member's posts when making a reply. Please note that posts which edit another member's post (by way of the quote function) will be deleted. In this we refer to 'quotes' which deliberately alter another member's post.
Repeated attempts at editing in this manner will result in a warning being sent and possible expulsion.
This doesn?t include ?name calling? by changing the name of author of the quote.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/forum-rules

TheParraboy

Staff member
I joined this site 10 years ago in 2003 as a 11 year old boy, hence the name Parraboy

im 21 this year

Suitman

Post Whore
My story has been told before, but for those suffering dementia, I'll remind you.
Went to Rosehill Races once, in the member's stand. Had to wear a suit. Went to an Eels game straight afterwards, and stood on the north hill.........in my suit.
The next week, we also had a home game, and when I arrived on the north hill, someone said......."there is the suit man".
Others cottoned on, and I've been Suity ever since.

Paul.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
My story has been told before, but for those suffering dementia, I'll remind you.
Went to Rosehill Races once, in the member's stand. Had to wear a suit. Went to an Eels game straight afterwards, and stood on the north hill.........in my suit.
The next week, we also had a home game, and when I arrived on the north hill, someone said......."there is the suit man".
Others cottoned on, and I've been Suity ever since.

Paul.

That's a good one.

emjaycee

Coach
Mine is the phonetic pronunciation of my initials MJC and was what my parents called me from birth.

Why would they call me that and not my name?
I have 7 brothers and each of us have the same first name, so we are differentiated by our middle names:

emjaycee (James)
emdeecee (Denis)
emceecee (Chris)
ememcee (Michael)
empeecee (Peter)
emesscee (Stuart)
emteecee (Thomas)
emzeecee (Zachary)

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Mine is the phonetic pronunciation of my initials MJC and was what my parents called me from birth.

Why would they call me that and not my name?
I have 7 brothers and each of us have the same first name, so we are differentiated by our middle names:

emjaycee (James)
emdeecee (Denis)
emceecee (Chris)
ememcee (Michael)
empeecee (Peter)
emesscee (Stuart)
emteecee (Thomas)
emzeecee (Zachary)

I bet Stuart's room was the untidiest.

Latest posts