What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Finals team - Who does Flanno select

TRIALS

Juniors
I believe Mitchell is easy to put off. Give him a good dose of decent niggle, upset him and see how he goes.

Qld tried that and got a bath.

We need to belt him legally and send kamakaze runs at him constantly.

carinashark

First Grade
Last tackle options need to be looked at playing the Roosters. I would like to see grubber or run the ball to keep it down their end. We are good at those defensive sets in their 25.

Mitchell is not a threat. Duges will be all over him. Eddie or whoever has to be on top of Tupou, if he gets selected. But im thinking his form might see him dropped.
The other side has Manu who is in exceptional form. REAL DANGER man with Fergo who is probably the best winger in the comp. DANGER!

sladden road

Juniors
Hopefully some pressure on Fergo will produce some errors.

I reckon it will co e down to errors and penalties.

These two teams are very similar in their ability to beat themselves.

chewsta

First Grade
f**k I forgot about Fergo. He is white hot at the moment too. Our pack needs to aim up and belt the shit out of them. If they are going backwards, less chance for Mitchell, Fergus and co to do anything off the back of their go forward. Gonna be a good game.

txta2

Bench
Fergo is rocks and diamonds but has been in form. Look for jwh to make mistakes and penalties. Sharks just need to defend hard. Our only downfall will be if our kicking game is average and we give their backline space they will carve us up. Kicks to corners and no bombs if not attacking because teddy eats them up.
Need Prior and chiko to stand up as most other players are coming along ok

Latest posts