What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

OurRedV

Juniors
ST. GEORGE FANS ON THE BUS IF YOU HEAR US MAKE A FUSS!

commmeeeee onnnnnnnn yoooooouuuu saaaaiiiinnnnts!

Dragons_#1

Bench
oh well i have met u...i was the one sitting 2 rows back with my missus... u came up to us at the leagues club and introduced urself!!

SaintTPP

First Grade
oh well i have met u...i was the one sitting 2 rows back with my missus... u came up to us at the leagues club and introduced urself!!
Hey! You were right behind me and my bf. You prob heard me dying and complaining that i needed to go toilet on the way lol.

(KW)

Juniors
Bus leaves Canberra at 9, arrive at Five ISlands at Midday for a few sharp ones then we will join you on said hill.

Under 20's should be a cracker TBH.

KW

brendothejet

First Grade
Is anyone going to Melbourne??? My gf is a storm fan and I've made the trek the last couple of years for not much luck.

anyone else flying down?

RedVGooner

Juniors
can't wait for sundays match, went to last years match against canberra and we put 58 on them, hopefully we can do it again.

ill be travelling down from liverpool, ill be on the hill and hopefully meet some ppl of the dragons army.

up the dragons

Cooper-Man

Bench
can't wait for sundays match, went to last years match against canberra and we put 58 on them, hopefully we can do it again.

ill be travelling down from liverpool, ill be on the hill and hopefully meet some ppl of the dragons army.

up the dragons

Mate come over and introduce yourself. This army loks like its going to be MASSIVE.

Brendothejet are you coming mate?

HoRnEyDvL

Juniors
Well Guys Its good to be back, Europe was great haha but i miss the dragon army :( Looks like alot has changed but will be good to see some old & new faces from the army on sunday ill be tracking up there with the GF. James, as per discussion on the phone i want my Kiss :p in a non gay sexual way. FIRE UP BOYS. MAKE IT 8 IN A ROW.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member

up the dragons

Awesome another Liverpoolian, woo can't wait only two more days.

SaintTPP

First Grade
I cant wait for this Sunday....after Newctle trip I swear I think Im hooked again like I was 3 years ago, totally obsessed and cant wait to chant and sing at the game with the Army (who are such nice ppl might I add). Im bringing my sis this time, and maccaofcourse.

Im gonna make macca try and find his big flags from ages ago and take them, i think he needs to get poles for them though.

Go you Saints!!!!!!! Lets make it 8 woooohooooo

Latest posts