What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. No sorry, can't say I know anything about that. Just a few video caps.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Army was really good last night. Lets keep up the effort for our BIGGEST on field rivals. THE SCUM.

Me old man was sitting on the other side of the ground and said we looked and sounded great all night

was certainly great to be there!

dont know how i managed to escape all the video shots tho.. will have to watch the replay too see if i got on tv, cause after all thats the only reason i have a banner right?

:lol:

brendothejet

First Grade
Me old man was sitting on the other side of the ground and said we looked and sounded great all night

was certainly great to be there!

dont know how i managed to escape all the video shots tho.. will have to watch the replay too see if i got on tv, cause after all thats the only reason i have a banner right?

:lol:

I watched the replay on tuesday so i could remember the game. My night was a mix of beer drinking, chanting saint george songs, and tkaing the piss out of the united fan in front of me. lol

The army was in great spirit. We always seem to go off when it rains. its like gremlins, don't get us wet or we go off our heads!

I'm spewing I'm missing the game on Saturday night cause i have to work.

What would people think about going and hanging a banner up on the pedestrian bridge of the cooks river bridge????

"Honk if you hate the Sharks"

saint-colesy

Juniors
I watched the replay on tuesday so i could remember the game. My night was a mix of beer drinking, chanting saint george songs, and tkaing the piss out of the united fan in front of me. lol

The army was in great spirit. We always seem to go off when it rains. its like gremlins, don't get us wet or we go off our heads!

I'm spewing I'm missing the game on Saturday night cause i have to work.

What would people think about going and hanging a banner up on the pedestrian bridge of the cooks river bridge????

"Honk if you hate the Sharks"

Haha, yeah that was dylan you were giving sh*t to all night haha

hanging a banner over the bridge is a gun idea, someone do it!

OurRedV

Juniors
Haha i agree, im a liverpool supporter. just thought your stab at dylan was as bad as quigs attempts to ridicule our team:lol:

The only ridicule our club should have to deal with is ridicule dealt by none other than the club itself.

Quigs is nothing.

brendothejet

First Grade
Haha, yeah that was dylan you were giving sh*t to all night haha

hanging a banner over the bridge is a gun idea, someone do it!

he took it in good spirits, and was wearing a red vee so he's all right, just misguided. :)

Well I'm working on saturday, and my guess is you would have to do it around 5 o clock to have it up for people coming into the shire for the evening, before someone gets up and tears it down.

Pre match drinks on the overpass with banners and flags>???? lol

Cooper-Man

Bench
awesome army last night guys. even though we lost, we still put in 100%. Thanks to all that participated.

best part of the night was when the major dropped his dacks when the scum players were walking past and gearing us. f**ken SCUM.

GO THE HELL GALLEN. or france. which ever comes first.

drake

First Grade
You guys were great last night, loud and proud.

O commented to my gf's sister that the scum had nothing of the kind at their home ground.

I had forgotten what a sh*thole that place is, powerline infested swamp.