What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

OurRedV

Juniors
mate there's no chance it'll be a sell out.

if they couldn't sell out vs brisbane then I doubt they will against the raiders.

GA all the way on the day !

brendothejet

First Grade
Mate come over and introduce yourself. This army loks like its going to be MASSIVE.

Brendothejet are you coming mate?

I'd love to folks, but the Jets are looking to put 2 wins together for the first time this season on Sunday. THey can't do this without me pinching 15 metres from dummy half ;)

Hope you guys have fun, sing loud, and saints win!

BTJ

p.s...melbourne anyone?

brendothejet

First Grade
A bit of topic but. brendothejet. Just to let you know im another Man city Fan :p

Then you are a deadset f**king legend. :) Look us up on facebook, we have a sydney/australia supporters club and we get together to watch the games.

Dragons and Man City - Can't go wrong.

OurRedV

Juniors
Who's interested in coming to the saints leagues club on Monday night to watch the match in the Premiers lounge?

A few of us will be there nice and early to get good seats etc, don't be shy come on down!

Fire up saints.

Cooper-Man

Bench
The game will be shown in the premiers lounge. Get there early boys and ge the seats in the front. Lets go crazy tonight.:crazy:

Dragons_#1

Bench
Its time to shine this monday night boys...

We need a big performance and turn out from the ARMY this week...
St George need to win to stay in the 8 and they will need the ARMY chanting as loud as possible...

COMMON YOU DRAGONS!!!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
2008_20_03crowd.jpg

2008_20_02crowd.jpg

2008_20_01crowd.jpg

Latest posts