What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

brendothejet

First Grade
Personally i thought the army lacked a bit of voice. We certainly had plenty of colour, lots of banners but i think we were quiet.

I know the game was tense, it was hard to see and there wasn't much to really sing about, but i think we, like the team, need to take the positives from the game, build on them, but not let the win go to our head.

The colour, the banners, the flags are our defence. Like the dragons it was rock solid.

The songs are our attack. I think we need to polish up. I know its early days and we are finding our voice, finding new combinations on the hill as new members join in, but over the next few games we will need big vocal performances to carry on our winning ways.

AJ_82

Juniors
Personally i thought the army lacked a bit of voice. We certainly had plenty of colour, lots of banners but i think we were quiet.

I know the game was tense, it was hard to see and there wasn't much to really sing about, but i think we, like the team, need to take the positives from the game, build on them, but not let the win go to our head.

The colour, the banners, the flags are our defence. Like the dragons it was rock solid.

The songs are our attack. I think we need to polish up. I know its early days and we are finding our voice, finding new combinations on the hill as new members join in, but over the next few games we will need big vocal performances to carry on our winning ways.

I think it was some pre-excitement at the Carlton where some of us used up the juice too soon and f**ked our voices before we got there ... will get better once we get organised, speaking of which wasn't someone supposed to tee up off season sessions to get it right first game lol

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
I think it was some pre-excitement at the Carlton where some of us used up the juice too soon and f**ked our voices before we got there ... will get better once we get organised, speaking of which wasn't someone supposed to tee up off season sessions to get it right first game lol

thats no good boys you know better then drinkin befor a game... thats it im gonna have to make a stand and suspend you all for 2 weeks...

AJ_82

Juniors
I also think not being able to see the time on the clock properly stopped people chanting in the last 20 minutes and focusing on how long was left lol - damn silly sun, why position the big screen and time clock on the side that the sun will hit it!

big pat

Coach
anyone fancy a bet, race 5 newcastle today, no 2, the major,could be a big hit, and for the quinella no7 dragon dance.

RedVDave

First Grade
ourredv.com has been updated! I was hoping their would be pictures but there are non at this stage! Though the new layout is looking pretty good!

OurRedV

Juniors
ourredv.com has been updated! I was hoping their would be pictures but there are non at this stage! Though the new layout is looking pretty good!

yeah you would have taken a squiz during the little window i had it up for last night, however had to take it down again due to a few bugs (swine flu) I noticed with older internet explorers... *shakes fists*...

won't be long!!!!!!

OurRedV

Juniors
Site is back up and running now,

Gallery for rounds 3, 6 & 7 are up.

Songs, Banners and Events pages still to come.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
well done boys, site looks really good. i liked the last years one aswell but change is good but aslong you donbt change the RED V lol

Latest posts