What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

marty_dragon

Juniors
hey fellas ill be down there with my old man, we are in bay 34 ! hope i can here ya's!!
sssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttt
gggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooorrrrrrrggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

F%CKING FIRE UP FELLAS!!!!!

AJ_82

Juniors
Start walking from central and check every pub along the way ... most likely though end up at Captain Cook and you should be ok!

Dragons_#1

Bench
Start walking from central and check every pub along the way ... most likely though end up at Captain Cook and you should be ok!

Alright no dramas.....thanks AJ....

Dont think i have met u so will try n find u tonite...
Ill be holding the "saved by the DELL" banner!!

saint-colesy

Juniors
LOL! I'll tell the old dirty bastard when he gets out of the swingers club! :D:D

You know Steve with his 3 young blokes who come sit with us?? Well the young fellas (and Steve) were egging me onto to get Santa back for this last game when we were at the Parra massacre. Santa's love childs (the lads when they wear the beards), will be most dissapointed when The mAjor turns up instead of Santa. Hey Pete or Stel (Or even Steve if you read these forums) can someone get word to the boys not to worry about it, as they were gonna Santa up too.

PS- Can we start a fisticuffs instead with Rorters fans? Latee's at 20 paces. I am having withdrawals since the Newcastle game when that dope tried headbutting my fist! I hate it when that happens! :crazy:

what about when that fella at manly tried to knock you over by thrusting his gut into your foot?

damn manly fans

SET2JT

Juniors
guys what do u think? coz its raining isnt it a must 2 have soward in the game because of his long kicks?

AJ_82

Juniors
also...bay 38 undercover??

The top part is - as to how much is depends on which way the wind blows, hopefully it blows west or not at all so it doesnt come in under the roof!

In any case, the only thing it would change is the time of arrival for the army, as some of us may wish to make it inside sooner rather than later to secure our vantage point!

Dragons_#1

Bench
cheers thanks mate,

Will be geting the the cook bout 5....heading into the ground before 6 i would say!!

dragondad

First Grade
Theres NSW Cup Eagles v Magpies and U20s Parra v Penrith .. The u20s are playing vs Warriors in Melbourne on Sunday because NZ finished higher in the 20s so thus play with the NRL side.

Dragons_#1

Bench
ATTN: MAJOR,SANTA,RAY!!!! (watever u want to be called)

I heard a rumour that u wont be attending this sat night? commitment?
Who is taking ur flags? if no one i would do the honour if u didnt mind of course! if u do thats cool i understand!!

boxa777

Coach

Who is taking ur flags? if no one i would do the honour if u didnt mind of course! if u do thats cool i understand!!

Give the kid a flag. He is pumped.. I'd give you one of my old ones but the players have moved on.

On the flip side, the signs are easy to make. get urself some white cloth from spotlight, trace it in pencil, paint it, let it dry and outline. Use to take me a week to make but it was worth it.

AJ_82

Juniors

It's his wife's birthday and he had a big ass party organised ... he kinda can't back out of it but I am sure he wouldnt mind his banners appearing!

The unfortunate things about being under the thumb I guess :lol::lol::lol:

Dragons_#1

Bench
I've got banners!! I just wanted his massive flag... Haha I'm sure he want mind either! We will see!!

Fire up!!!!!!!
Go u dragons!!!

brendothejet

First Grade
ive got a big flag if anyone is keen..its red and white cheques, 3m x 2m with St George FC, Kogarah written on it.

let me know.

live in mortdale if anyone wants to borrow it.

The Major

Bench
Alas... It is true. I cannot make the game. Had it been on earlier, i may have been excused for being late to my missus party... that i organised! But an 8.30pm start is just beyond me. Happy wife, happy life!
Champ, you are more then welcome to the flags. Get in touch and we can nut out the logistics of it all.

Latest posts