What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

Dragons_#1

Bench
hey Major,

PM me your number as i do not have it..... also i here u have my scalf from friday night! sorry was pretty out of it that nite, it was a big day!!

Dragons_#1

Bench
From WORL forum......

DESIGN A BANNER AND WIN $1,000 + 2 GRAND FINAL TICKETS

We want YOU THE FANS to send a message to your team. Design a banner, BIG or small, incorporating the Delmege logo and display it on semi-final day.

The best banner as judged by Max Delmege will win $1,000 plus 2 tickets to the NRL Grand Final!

Make Brookvale a sea of Maroon and White on Semi-Final day and show your support for the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles!!

How about:
"lets DELMEGE with norths AGAIN"

Do i win $1000....

Jasdragon

Juniors
From WORL forum......

DESIGN A BANNER AND WIN $1,000 + 2 GRAND FINAL TICKETS

We want YOU THE FANS to send a message to your team. Design a banner, BIG or small, incorporating the Delmege logo and display it on semi-final day.

The best banner as judged by Max Delmege will win $1,000 plus 2 tickets to the NRL Grand Final!

Make Brookvale a sea of Maroon and White on Semi-Final day and show your support for the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles!!

How about:
"lets DELMEGE with norths AGAIN"

Do i win $1000....

:lol:

Dragons_#1

Bench
I'll be driving down the m2 and m7 to the gong on sat arvo if anyone needs a lift?? Have 4 seats as it's just me in the car haha

Fire up!!

OurRedV

Juniors
I'm actually working on a new design, in the interem I will be putting photos (in current design) from round 1/2/3 and charity shield as soon as the photographers send them to me.

Ray? Sheridan? Anyone else who managed to take some, please send them to stel@ourredv.com

FIRE UP!

RedVDave

First Grade
I'm actually working on a new design, in the interem I will be putting photos (in current design) from round 1/2/3 and charity shield as soon as the photographers send them to me.

Ray? Sheridan? Anyone else who managed to take some, please send them to stel@ourredv.com

FIRE UP!

Hey mate I sent about 15 photos to Pete, but I dunno if got them cause he never replied and I tagged a few on facebook as well did you see those ones mate?

OurRedV

Juniors
yer they look good thanks dave you maniac, what time r u coming to royal on sundy? we'll b there from 10am!

RedVDave

First Grade
yer they look good thanks dave you maniac, what time r u coming to royal on sundy? we'll b there from 10am!

Book me in for a 9:30a.m. start Stelzy! =D I'll try not to talk about food for hours on end this time round either!

OurRedV

Juniors
hahah mate you really are a dead set maniac!

FIRE UP!

f**k it, what time do they open!? haha

RedVDave

First Grade
hahah mate you really are a dead set maniac!

FIRE UP!

f**k it, what time do they open!? haha

If there not open by 9:30a.m. we will head back to mine for pre-drinks, hopefully there wont be any dramas with the bartenders either! hahaha all this pub talk is making me thirsty man, but I will save my energy for Sunday FIRE UP!!!

Russo

Juniors
Hey guys and girls, this is the first time i have been a dragons member and i have one question. With the pass we are given, do we just walk straight into the match as if its already a 'ticket' or do we have to go line up and get another ticket from the cashier?

I hope that doesnt confuse you but im not sure how the system works... thanks for your help and cant wait for Sunday :D

The Major

Bench
There is a barcode on the underside of your pass. Bypass the ticket line and head straight for the turnstiles. There you scan your card and in you go! Enjoy buddy!

Latest posts