What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Still waiting for the crowd number. It looked small and this is in no way a reflection of the army... the TV did its best to make it look better.

Would have been awesome at Kogarah.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Nice new signs out there tonight guys. I've only sat with the army once but it was the best time.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
TV Pics from tonight:

2008_10_01crowd.jpg

2008_10_02crowd.jpg

2008_10_03crowd.jpg

2008_10_04crowd.jpg

2008_10_05crowd.jpg

Or even DELL-Liteful...

There you go Super Coops, get that on for your first Wendell sign.

I reckon start bringin him off the bench sooner than later.

If not this weekend, surely the next.

Everyone will talk about match fitness, but don't tell me the Marlins is the best place to get this (Did anyone else see him nearly get tackle over the dead-ball into the carpark? Christ...)

We will be playing finals this year, so get him in now.

Dragons_#1

Bench
hey all.....

Im making a sign about the dell called
SAVED BY THE DELL......
will be on show at his first match.....

OurRedV

Juniors
Just watching the replay on Fox and after Turner knocks on in the 33rd min before morris scores off a soward kick, Tallis says something along the lines of "they can take the hill away but they cant take the voice away from the hill"...

Sensational effort lads, shame I couldn't be there.

Looking forward to a big friday this week against the silvertails. See you on the hill @ Brooky.

Dragons_#1

Bench
ill be there on friday night... hopefully showing off a new banner.... SUPERMAN SOWARD..... i love this kid....

Cooper-Man

Bench
What do you mean Follow Me Up To Carlton. Any advice would be good. We have alot of guys who go MIA sometimes during songs.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I was thinking of a:

'Ahoy there Sailor!'

With a picture of Sailor in a Sailors hat. Yeah?

Latest posts