What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

Cooper-Man

Bench
I have just made contact with the silvertails and they have informed me that there is no restrictions for flag poles or banner. Go hard boys. My heart is pumping from now. Make sure you come and sit with us Dragons_#1.

f**k ME FIRE UP.

Dragons_#1

Bench
I have just made contact with the silvertails and they have informed me that there is no restrictions for flag poles or banner. Go hard boys. My heart is pumping from now. Make sure you come and sit with us Dragons_#1.

f**k ME FIRE UP.
Mate after last week, i would not sit anywhere else....
Im geting there around 6 tho? save me a spot ont he hill cooper-man....

boxa777

Coach
Sweet, a hill with no restrictions . . finally.

Chance for the army to be pumping for this one. Cut up some paper like the old days and make it snow all over Brookie.

brendothejet

First Grade
im spewing im missing out on the game this friday. It anniversary time and the girlfriend doesn't see Saints v Manly as an appropriate way to celebrate.

I'm contemplating breaking up with her.

im spewing im missing out on the game this friday. It anniversary time and the girlfriend doesn't see Saints v Manly as an appropriate way to celebrate.

I'm contemplating breaking up with her.

I'm sarting at 4am tommorow.

I'll be in Cheers at that time for the title deciding Celtic vs Dundee United match, if we win the League obviously I'll be in the city drinking all day. Then it's off too Brookvale in the green, though I wouldn't be suprised if I never make it past Mosman.

Unforunatly I seem to be the only memeber of the Kogarah Oval CSC not currently in exile.

Hail Hail the Saints are here!

OurRedV

Juniors
Mate I mean just what I said.

There is no singing it's just the same tired old chants that were new 10 years ago.

I didn't realise we were a recording artist that had to release new material every 3 months...

If it's so bad then why don't you come up with some ideas for new songs etc? We'd all love the input.

OurRedV

Juniors
round11.png

Dragons_#1

Bench
its shaping up to be a good game... anyone got spare tix??? otherwise ill buy at the gate...... thanks all

GO YOU GOOD THINGS!!!

big pat

Coach
why dont you start learning the words to another one bites the dust.. by the way liverpool f.c. have been singing the same song for over 100 years.

The Preacher

First Grade
I must say that "Fi fi fo fum, come on Saints win the scrum" seems a bit outdated. Especially with scrums being a no contest these days.

big pat

Coach
peter as long as your their for the best cause of all, barracking for the mighty red 'v' who cares what you are singing, its not australian idol you know.

Latest posts