What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

OurRedV

Juniors
You can stick your f**ken fortress up your ass!
You can stick your f**ken fortress up your ass!...

Always good to get the 2 points, we're not used to getting them especially on nights like these. So many errors, I nearly keeled over and died on a few occasions! Heart in the mouth stuff and not for the right reasons!

Army looked great tonight, gotta love the flare. Let's go mental this Sunday against the Spoons.

Dragons_#1

Bench
The army was awesome tonite.... was very proud to be a st george supporter.........
Loved the flare....
GO U SAINTS!!!!

Steel Dragon

Bench
You kids looked great when featured on TV - Kudos!!

The Saints are coming
The Saints are coming
No matter just how hard you try
You'll realise theres no reply!

DragonSanta

Juniors
My throat hurts! But beating Ma Ma Manly is the best medicine around. Thanks for getting my scarf back Pete after i retrieved my boot from that guys sternum. We all stood shoulder to shoulder last night and didnt buckle. The bandwagons fans from Manly really amped up when they were in front with 10 to go, throwing cans and beer at us.... But a great big St George sh*t burger soon shut them up when we got the lead and won the game! Go f**k yourselves Many and your fans. The best thing to come out of Manly is the Dragons fans heading home! Bring on the Eveleigh St Rabbitohs next week! I'll bring the methadone, could someone bring the goon bags, and maybe some spare dentures..

Richard Gay Was God

First Grade
You boys and girls looked and sounded awesome last night. Great to see a flare back for the first time since I can remember.....maybe 98 semi at Kogarah or 98 game in Canberra when I burnt half the seat :sarcasm:

Can't wait to get down to Sydney for a game.....who's coming up for the Gold Coast game????? F**k me it's been a while since I've had a sing.....

as for you Brendan.......soft mate :eek:

OurRedV

Juniors
You boys and girls looked and sounded awesome last night. Great to see a flare back for the first time since I can remember.....maybe 98 semi at Kogarah or 98 game in Canberra when I burnt half the seat :sarcasm:

Can't wait to get down to Sydney for a game.....who's coming up for the Gold Coast game????? F**k me it's been a while since I've had a sing.....

as for you Brendan.......soft mate :eek:

We did about 6 flares last season buddy!

Gotta love a good ol' hill!~

alive103

Juniors
Our RedV,

The best part about the flare was the cops coming over and asking who let it off..... like we were going to say. haha

If you boys want to take the Army to the next level, you need to come to Wollongong in a few weeks..... Let's treat them like away games and I'll help fire the boys up. We'll get up the back of the hill and stand up so we don't have to listen to "SIT DOWN" calls all night.

RGWG - looking forward to the trip to the Coast. Have a Storm '98 feeling about the trips already - hopefully Florence does a Tingha impersonation!

OurRedV

Juniors
mate i said at the beginning of the year i wont go to the gong this yr, in protest to what happened with kogarah!

we went to all the games there last year.

Looking forward to next year :).

alive103

Juniors
Mate, each to their own but the club won't care. It would be more of a protest if you turned up and used your voice.

After Friday night, you should see what vocal support does for the side and first and foremost that who we care about. As I said, treat it like an away game and fire up.

I'll see you out there on Sunday and we'll have a chat about it then as my work bars the use of forums such as this and I don't really read forums through the week.

Mate, each to their own but the club won't care. It would be more of a protest if you turned up and used your voice.

After Friday night, you should see what vocal support does for the side and first and foremost that who we care about. As I said, treat it like an away game and fire up.

I'll see you out there on Sunday and we'll have a chat about it then as my work bars the use of forums such as this and I don't really read forums through the week.

Feck WIN, no reason we should help their crowd figures.

We did the whole travel down to Wollongong in numbers in the first couple of years of the JV and all we got in return was calls to have the team play their full time.

DragonSanta

Juniors
I will be heading down to LOSE Stadium in a few weeks when we play the Ponys. Moreso to see big Dell's return to 1st Grade NRL as i am 100 percent positive he'd be in that line up with players out for Origin, etc and against his old club. A promoters dream so to speak.
I reckon for at least 1 game this year, we all get our Army asses down there, show the Gong folk how loud we truly are after, especially after they have finished batting themselves from hearing us on tv. It'll give Saint Benny a nice warm up i reckon. Who knows, maybe a few chants and banners for him that game also.

You know u wanna Pete.
(Dont make me do my Russian female voice - wink wink)

DragonSanta

Juniors
Bloody sucks though going down there feeling as though its an 'away' game. Not just distance, but moreso the locals. Cop more flack from them then we do at say Brooky.
I'm not sure if 'down there' is ready for the new revamped Army. New signs, bigger and better flags, more voices albeit louder voices, and i'm sure everyone has noticed, that the level of continuity of chanting/singing has improved ten-fold. I will even wear my Colarados for crowd control okay Pete! Hopefully there wont be as many fake tans down there as there were at Brooky. Blimey, the majority of girls looked like fair dinkum Simpsons charachters they were that bloody yellow!
And also, while i'm at it, CooperMan... I want your mate to make a big banner saying "Too Noisy?? This isnt a f*cking Library!" Now thats gold! (You had to be there on the hill prior to kickoff when one of the lads got a talking to off the Renta-cops for being too loud.)

OurRedV

Juniors
hillrnd11.png

The Preacher

First Grade
Is the Army going to be in Bay 112 again this week?? As soon as I told the young bloke we'd be going he asked if we were going to sit in front of the Army again.

The Preacher

First Grade
No horns??? Well, Souffs give me a "soft-on" anyway!!! :shock:

I'll seek you out and introduce myself this week Coops, what banner will you be touting??

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Coops has lots of banners. In fact, the young feller could probably grab a banner for the night off him.

Latest posts