What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

OurRedV

Juniors
round10.png

The Preacher

First Grade
Well, I just had a word to my mate, The Muddman, and he's pretty keen on going this week, and the little bloke is getting a new Dragons jersey for his 10th birthday on Thursday, so we might just have to christen it this week. Muddman, Preach and Son of a Preacher Man, look out Bay 112.

The Preacher

First Grade
You blokes still use some of the chants we used back in the days of The Sheridan Stand and the back of the old stand at Kogarah.
We were sitting in front of the Army a couple of times last year and The Muddman looked at me with this evil little grin on his face and said, "nothings changed". :lol:
I suppose you could try and find the 1974 Cricket Ashes Tour theme song. We changed a few of the words and made it a Saints song. If things are going OK on Saturday, you might just get a little rendition from the old timers, so if you know some of the words it might help you out. BTW, my son's excited about sitting with the Army, he wants to see what I used to be like in the 70's. :lol:

OurRedV

Juniors
Preacher mate good to know you'll be there. I unfortunately will be missing this mammoth clash, gf's dads 50th bday, but i'm there in spirit.

FIRE UP!

Dragons_#1

Bench
yeh i like the:

WEN is DELL
playing

or

It really is a
BIG DELL

i will be making one of these on wednesday and friday hopefully ready for the storm game and definately ready for the return of dell......
How big are the restrictions at most grounds?? also which one is the better??

OurRedV

Juniors
the 2nd one is better IMO.

at anz the restriction is that wooden pole/s have to be 1.4m or shorter, however 80% of our poles are longer so if that is the case then you need to register them with the Stadium and the Club. I can organise this for you, just send me the details of your banner/flag and your name/number and i'll add it to our list.

Dragons_#1

Bench
Cooper man,

Im making the banner on friday.... Its really a BIG DELL....can u please register it with the stadium?? pm and i will give u my details....

Dragons_#1

Bench
thats awesome SANTA...

Ive made: Its really a big dell......
and also : Sowards no Coward.....

Making there debut tomoz nite....... hahaah just leting u noe they r first timers!!!