What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our run Home

mxlegend99

Referee
Segeyaro beats Rein easily. Soward is on par with Benji or Widdop, depending on the day anyone could be great or non existent. Moylan just shades out Quinton. Smith is not a first grade half yet and certainly not comparable to proven stars like Widdop and Benji.

Full strength we edge them out. With Wallace missing, Soward playing out of position a day a rookie partnering him we aren't anywhere near as strong. But for our 6th choice halves pairing it's pretty decent still.

maple_69

Bench
Moylan just shaves Quinlan? Outside of Slater, Hayne, Inglis and Stewart there isn't a better fullback going around at the moment. Quinlan is adequate but most Dragons would prefer him out. I think Soward matches Widdop. Moylan matches Benji. Segeyaro blows Rein away and Smith/Quinlan are pretty similar.

Potentially if Marshall has a blinder we couldn't go with it but I'd say 8/10 games our spine would do the business over the Dragons.

BxTom

Bench
Moylan just shaves Quinlan? Outside of Slater, Hayne, Inglis and Stewart there isn't a better fullback going around at the moment. Quinlan is adequate but most Dragons would prefer him out. I think Soward matches Widdop. Moylan matches Benji. Segeyaro blows Rein away and Smith/Quinlan are pretty similar.

Potentially if Marshall has a blinder we couldn't go with it but I'd say 8/10 games our spine would do the business over the Dragons.

Benji is due for his bad game about now...

I am quietly confident that we might win this. Let's hope!

Tom.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Update:

Bulldogs- away. We won
Dragons - away. We won
Cowboys - home
Storm - home
Manly - away
Warriors - home

Two away wins have put us in a nice position. Three of the last four at home give us an edge. Cowboys and Warriors struggle away from home as well.

The second last game against Manly could be for the Minor Premiership!!!!!

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Here is our run home.

Bulldogs- away. We won.
Dragons - away we won.
Cowboys - home. We won.
Storm - home
Manly - away
Warriors - home

On a roll at the moment 3 from 3. Another win at home and a top 4 spot is ours. It seems only injuries can stop us now.

BxTom

Bench
I think that the Eels will beat the Eagles tonight, and so will we when we play them. Let's see how wrong my intuition will be...

Let's hope.

Tom.

maple_69

Bench
Manly have been cruising along in 2nd gear all season. They've responded after losses so I think we're better off facing complacent Manly than fired up Manly.

BxTom

Bench
Manly have been cruising along in 2nd gear all season. They've responded after losses so I think we're better off facing complacent Manly than fired up Manly.

I'll settle for playing a frustrated and out of form Manly though. Sometimes I wish I was a gambler... :D

Tom.

roofromoz

First Grade
I think we can maybe get one more win, against the Warriors in Round 26. We'll push Melbourne but go down by 6-10 and I feel that Manly may run a bit of a score against us at Brooky. Which will mean we'll probably finish 5th or 6th, and in an elimination final. Our ability to grind it out and win the tight matches may be enough to get to week 2, and that will be the end of the road.

soc123_au

Staff member
I reckon we can win all 3. If souffs drop their bundle & lose one you know where that would put us. Dare to dream. I reckon thats what Ivan is gunning for.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I would have preferred Manly to win tonight, because they've been stumbling along in second gear. Now they have something to prove next week.

Kilkenny

Coach
I would have preferred Manly to win tonight, because they've been stumbling along in second gear. Now they have something to prove next week.

Have to agree with you Billy. Happy for Sea Eagles to win minor premiership just want us to be guaranteed a spot in that top four with three really tough games to finish.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
The Manly loss last night might be the crack in the armour. For sometime now they have been winning despite off-field dramas with the leaving of Stewart. Could they fall in a heap like the Tigers?

Let's hope so.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
The Manly loss last night might be the crack in the armour. For sometime now they have been winning despite off-field dramas with the leaving of Stewart. Could they fall in a heap like the Tigers?

Let's hope so.

Eh, that'll just leave the door open for Souths. f**k that noise.

maple_69

Bench
I've thought for a few weeks now that we'll probably be playing Manly week one. Really hard to tell if they're struggling or just pulling the reigns to time their run in. I wouldn't write them off until they're knocked out.

BxTom

Bench

Let's hope so.

I think that you are right on the money.

I think South will lose a game or two. They have been a little inconsistent all year. Go the Cowboys.

Tom.

Latest posts