What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

our side of the story

cram

Bench
I have no opinion on who started what last night. I saw plenty of poor behaviour from Dragon fans and Knights fans last night.

If however, there is video evidence of this event post it on You Tube so we can all see once and for all what really happened.

macavity

Referee
if you werent even there then you are a massive tool.

i was there.

my behaviour? I wasn't the one starting fights.

im not surprised willow has "heard from different sources" that something else happened - there was a lot of time to get the story right on the way home, wasn't there.

thats right, it was a chick and one guy wanting to take on 100 of you. the st george fans were saints... :roll:

yup, thats exactly what happened.

The Major

Bench
I think Mac was the one there waving his handbag at everyone. But let me guess, which one were you there amongst the throng Mac?? Oh, yeah... "I was the guy in the Newcastle jersey."

Pfft.

There are no less then 20 video clips recorded of the incident. And not only were there 100 witnesses from our side, those that were privvy to receiving the footage via bluetooth on the bus ride home have evidence of the incident. The relevant authorities are welcome to the footage if they so desire if there become any legal implications against us. So keep up with your 'fairytail' Mac. Whatever makes you sleep better pal. At least i know now, that whenever i am feeling down and in the depths of dispair, i can take a positive out of it knowing that things cant be all that bad. I mean hey... I could be a knights Fan.

We won the game.
We Won the fight.
Life is good!!

I note the time of your posting - 2-07 AM - (plenty of time to get "YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY" together) considering that you would have arrived back in Sydney around MIDNIGHT how come it took you so long to give your version of events ????? ....Were a few of you completely unsure and needed to ALL AGREE what (maybe) actually happened :crazy:

Last edited:

cram

Bench
I think Mac was the one there waving his handbag at everyone. But let me guess, which one were you there amongst the throng Mac?? Oh, yeah... "I was the guy in the Newcastle jersey."

Pfft.

There are no less then 20 video clips recorded of the incident. And not only were there 100 witnesses from our side, those that were privvy to receiving the footage via bluetooth on the bus ride home have evidence of the incident. The relevant authorities are welcome to the footage if they so desire if there become any legal implications against us. So keep up with your 'fairytail' Mac. Whatever makes you sleep better pal. At least i know now, that whenever i am feeling down and in the depths of dispair, i can take a positive out of it knowing that things cant be all that bad. I mean hey... I could be a knights Fan.

We won the game.
We Won the fight.
Life is good!!

Put the footage up for everyone to see it then. If you do this then the argument is put to bed.

I note the time of your posting - 2-07 AM - (plenty of time to get "YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY" together) considering that you would have arrived back in Sydney around MIDNIGHT how come it took you so long to give your version of events ????? ....Were a few of you completely unsure and needed to ALL AGREE what (maybe) actually happened :crazy:

We didn't get back till about 1am as we made a stop off at Lane Cove to randomly attack women with their kids.

The Major

Bench

Yeah i got the call from CooperMan also.
"Hey everyone, all 100 of you. After we get off the bus back at the Leagues Club, follow me back to my house so we can all sit around sing coombayah, spin the bottle, and 'get our stories straight' in case we get caught lying! Oh no, it doesnt matter that its 2am. My wife and young family dont mind at all"

Sorry CM, had to let the cat of the bag.:crazy:

BTW MedKnight... Can you name your third uppercut after my pet goldfish. His name is Bitter Loser.

Ribs

Bench

maybe they went out to celebrate the win there champ. We dont have curfews down here.

The Major

Bench
Put the footage up for everyone to see it then. If you do this then the argument is put to bed.

As far as i am concerned, there is no argument to be entered into. The facts speak for themselves and that is all i am willing to state. Like i said, the relevant authorities, should they wish to pursue the matter, or if any member of our group wish to seek legal council, then i would happily oblige to their request of viewing them. However, i'd be silly to allow the footage to be broadcast if it was to be possibly given as legal evidence.

I would like to add that why would you be hoping to see the footage, to so call 'put it to bed'. If your mob are so confident on your version of things, why should you wish to see it? The footage should show no less exactly the same period of events as what you suggest 'may have happened'. Personally, i think the Knights crew merely want to see it, just so they can clear themselves of whether or not they are incriminated or not. Cant be caught with your hand in the cookie jar now boys can you? !!

Thought not.:lol:

Cooper-Man

Bench

Mate, your a dope. The fight after the game took one hour of our time. We then had a stop off on the way home to get a bite to eat and that took another 40mins. Also I live a further 40minutes from St George leagues club once you calculate dropping off my cousin and brother inlaw at home. Then you want to add the shower and sh*t that i hung when I arrived home and you have your answer of why it was posted at 2.07am. Shall I also add that we had two buses and they didnt go over 90km/h on the freeway.. Do your math.

The only defence to your lies is that we took so long to post the story. Great stuff. Maybe it was you that was throwing the punches at us and you just woke up with a massive head after the case of beer you drank at the game and realised you f**ked up. I think the knights have some massive issues. You have debt and need 20,000 supporters every home game to break even financialy. We came up and spent $2000 on tickets. Your supporters should have appreciated that we contributed to you financial woes. In three years time you could be without a team in the NRL. You should be encouraging away suppoters to drive up to your home.

God-King Dean

Immortal

:lol: Get a life.

[furrycat]

Coach
Someone answer my question; if you have this footage of the incident, have you made this known to Waratah police and offered the footage?

if it helps you guys, why don't you do this?

Cooper-Man

Bench
[furrycat];4355948 said:
Someone answer my question; if you have this footage of the incident, have you made this known to Waratah police and offered the footage?

if it helps you guys, why don't you do this?

Mate its all in the process thus the reason we are unable to post it on the forum. waratah police will hear from the police commisioner.

[furrycat]

Coach
Mate its all in the process thus the reason we are unable to post it on the forum. waratah police will hear from the police commisioner.

If you have made a complaint of that sort, it isn't going to go to the commissioner regardless of what you have been told :p.

I'm asking if the footage was given to police to assist with the investigation of the assaults, not because of language allegedly used by police officers.

Cooper-Man

Bench
mate its the police we are complaining about. we are showing it to a higher authority because they DID NOT HELP US when we were being attacked.

Why are you trying so hard to find us guilty of something. The panthers army group travel to away games and one day will cop what we did. I hope you guys dont, but you will and thats what its like in newcaslte, thus the reason they have a curfew.