What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Packer to be deported

The Nick

Bench
Nick, not here to debate the benefits and pitfalls of a public sector, but surely after due course, a sentence, a rehab program, and so much more, an answer should be forthcoming ?

If the lad is to be deported, then upon his release, he should have been.

You mean our immigration dept. acting in a timely and convenient manner for all involved? Wash your mouth out.

Is this even in the hands of immigration yet? It was being sorted by his lawyers but hadn't been officially handed in

Not sure if srs?

saints4ever

First Grade
You mean our immigration dept. acting in a timely and convenient manner for all involved? Wash your mouth out.

Not sure if srs?

Yes srs. The last thing I heard was it would be a fortnight before his legal team handed in his paperwork for a ruling.
Problem?

newyboy

Juniors
And they say rugby league players are professional.

Excluded for intoxication, dis not leave the area, bashed someone over cigarettes and then stomped on his head.

Apart from the deplorable act, why is a so called professional athlete, drinking to the extent of intoxication in a public setting, smoking etc.

He had his chance and blew it, now make a living by doing manual labour.

Disappointed in the RLPA supporting his return.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Translation: I'm extremely jealous of his profession, so I'm gonna hold him to a higher standard than myself, & condemn him to the same shitty job as mine

Latest posts