What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pangai Jr to be sacked

super_coach

First Grade
He will end up at Manly. Des has had some luck with damaged goods. Doubt Robbo would touch him, just doesn’t fit the mould of a Chook forward. Certainly would not want him anywhere near my club and we badly need talent

Bazal

Post Whore
Well at least he hung around long enough to screw over their cap so they lost Fifita.

Serious question, will this go down as the worst recruitment decision in Bronco's history?

If you need any insight into just how wrong things have gone, prioritising TPJ over Fifita is the best example. What the actual f**k??

Headless Chook

Juniors
I truly hope no club signs him. It’s about time these boneheads realise that there are consequences for their actions and they just shouldn’t be able to waltz into another high paying gig whenever they feel like it, although that is sadly what is likely to happen.

When you are on more coin than the PM for playing a game you supposedly love it shouldn’t be that hard to do the right thing.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Pretty sure the bloke cant be signed this year as it 's past the August 3 cutoff.

Thats why I think this will go to the courts.

nick87

Coach
I'd bet a decent size of money that the club that ends up landing TPJ will see handsome returns on that investment

im also a noted degenerate gambler who lost all but the shirt on my back so that's what it is.

Bazal

Post Whore
I’d say the Jack Bird experiment might have TPJ signing covered.

Bird's not a great signing in hindsight but he's a good player who's had atrocious luck with injury and they haven't prioritised him over anyone good. That's shit luck.

They locked up TPJ before Fifita, lost Fifita pretty much as a result who would be their best player in three years time. AND now they look like sacking the absolute myth they prioritised a fortnight after losing the gun junior he pushed out. That's bad management.

And I know bad management...

dogslife

Coach
I think a change of scenery and coaching might do him good.

Unless he signs with one of your merkin clubs, in which case he's a lost cause, not worth the trouble, career is over.

This is how you cover your tracks people.