What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fibroman

First Grade
Im Taking Pantha Boy To Pialla Tomorrow To Have A Schedule 2 Enforced And Have Some Serious Medication Administered To Him.

murraymob

Coach
hey panty boy what happened to the poems.My master piece got deleted.The king nailed you.Hail your king panty boy :lol::lol:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Sorry i didnt get to read it.
Sandy probably deleted it.
If she see's fun she will delete it.
If she see's Seinfeld on tv she will change the channel.
If she see's kids playing in the park, she will kill them.
etc. etc.

Sandy ruins all our fun.
She could have atleast sent the poem to the Dumpyard so we can read it.

PB

murraymob

Coach
where is my invite knob jockey .I have been waiting by the mailbox waiting waiting..Here come the mail man damm just more bills

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Big Mick needs to get out to the gym more often.
Intead his gps sydtem always takes him to Krispey Kreme.
Poor guy.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Any people wishing to contest for Rookie of the year please post on this thread now.
Note:
Must be new to the forum.

P.S
Do not make another account just for the award.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I am officially starting the "Pantha-Boy Rant-a-thon".
I will be attacking all the f**kwits on this forum to show the LU universe that i am legendary status.
I may lose my membership forever but i am doing it for the good of all of youse.

LET THE RANT BEGIN.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Lets date back to the "2008 Pantha-Boy Rant"

It was an historical night when Pantha-Boy ranted the Brisbane, Parramatta, Roosters and Penrith thread.
He had bagged out all the top dogs of each of the threads to earn himself a 30 day ban from LU.
I was than restricted to only the Penrith forum and was later allowed on the Dragons forum, until my access was ended after a small ramt on that forum.

I was then Rehabillitaded and back to maturity.
Until now the official 2009 Rant where i will make history, it will be bigger than the famous 2008 rant and will no doubt cause alot of anger.

I have to do this for the good of our colony.
I am a leader, and i will destroy these other f**kwits messing with me.

I personally invite Griffo, Nk ArsenHOLE and Tonearm terrorist to take me on.

Hopefully i will be right to be here for the Kings and Legends of LU 3.

I hope you all understand what i am doing for you all.
I am attracting people to this forum and i will attract every member i can possibly attract and the Pantha-Boy thread and various other threads will host this famous rant.

Get ready everyone its going to be big.

PBO.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I have noticed there has been a increase in the number of 'Rookies' PB. To be honest i think the Rookie of the Year award should be named after a Hall of Famer, so either Sandy or myself

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Hmm yes yes good idea.
When i create the thread the post after will be Rookie of the year coming from one of you two.

Very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.