What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Murray Murray,
Who oh why.
You wont win,
No matter how hard you try,
Your a failure of a man,
And a failure as our king
Its time we dumped you,
In the bin.
Murray Murray your a androtop,
Now its time to throw up,
In your mums handbag.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Keep it up you two and you will find it locked next time.

So far I have deleted sexually explicit material, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, defamation, personally threatenting, hateful and racist posts and that's all just from you Pantha boy.

Murraymob your not helping him and you should know better.

Maybe a reminder of the rules will help you both.

DELETING THREADS / POSTS / WORDS / IMAGES
Members are asked to hold their discussions in a rational and mature manner. Any posts which abuse membership privileges will be deleted.
These include posts which are:
• Excessively abusive,
• Excessively obscene,
• Excessively vulgar,
• Slanderous or defaming,
• Excessively hateful or racist,
• Personally threatening,
• Excessively sexually-oriented,
or any other material that may be in violation of any applicable laws.

OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
Any material which is deemed to be aggressive or sexually explicit will be deleted. This includes images and in particular, avatars and signature files. Please remember that TFR is for the enjoyment of all people from all age groups.
Deletion of any material is at the discretion of the Administrators and the Moderators.
For those wishing to engage in aggressive and/or sexually explicit discussion, there are many sites which can cater for your needs.

MESSAGE BOMBING
Repetitive posts or threads about the same subject matter will be either deleted or merged into one thread. Message bombing is not allowed and will be deleted.

Last edited:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Ok lets change this thread topic to: PANTHA-BOY'S FIGHT BACK.

I want access to the other forums NOW.
Im sick of just being allowed on this thread.
Sure i stirred sh*t on that horrid day which i call "Feral Charging" and sure i abused hundreds of members on the Dragons, Roosters, Eels and especially Broncos.
But im deiiferent now,
I deserve to be allowed in some threads for one last chnce, but these dimwitted staff and mods are f**king my LU career sideways. IM FED UP!!

I want power NOW, this here is a result of my anger towards members around LU.
Maybe if i was allowed in other threads i would be nice...BUT NO IDIOTS WONT LET ME IN THEM.
Just let me in one more Sandy, perhaps the Souths so i can atleast know that Dave Q will be their showing respect for me.
IM SICK OF THIS.

Feel free to show your feelings towards my anger by writing a simple "get well soon" message or something?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Just checked out the website. Very Impressive PB, i just noticed Sandy and myself are in the Hall of Fame. I didn't even know, i feel very honoured!

*Sandy*

First Grade
The only power I have is in the Penrith section. That's it. And I am the only one who will put up with you which is why you are still posting away in the Penrith section. :crazy:

You become too much work for everyone else and all the older posters start salivitating with such a young inexperienced kid in their reach. You are just like honey to Winnie the Pooh-Bear.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Tonearm seems to be hanging around alot.
But he doesnt come to this forum anymore?
I wonder why?
I guess he cant handle the pressure being put on from Pantha-Boy.

I would like to send the woman out a invitation to Kings and Legends of LU 3.
there is an award you are nominated for Tonearm.

PB

Kilkenny

Coach
Is it just me or is it an indictment on Panthers supporters and other league unlimited members when a thread devoted to Panther Boy can attract in excess of 200 replies.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Is it just me or is it an indictment on Panthers supporters and other league unlimited members when a thread devoted to Panther Boy can attract in excess of 200 replies.
Your just jelous that i am a succesful boy and your a failure and a fraud.:lol:

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Yeah well alot of the Dragons members dislike me excluding you and God King dean.
Perhaps you could start a poll on their thread asking them if i should return.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Pumhill may be in contention for the Rookie of the year.
He will be facing up against Fibro-Panther though.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
No plans for the immediate future re: a new thread - but I'm happy with the accomplishment that my rant has achieved... :)
Perhaps make a "Pantha-Boy Appreciation Society".
Im sure that thread will go very well, people will be coming from every corner of this site just to witness the amazing creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.