What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
I put myself forward for any category. Cmon Pantha Boy, give a Rooster a chance....don't tell fibro tho....

Fibroman

First Grade
Come on mods! Get rid of that post by the rooster scum. We don't need that filth on our forums.
I think a 'first grader with over 5000 posts' should make all the decisions.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
I cannot beleive how this thread is slowly dieing out.
please people post.
Or i will be fprced to post kings and Legends of LU 3 within this thread.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
:crazy:Well its been the talk of the year and we have been waiting a long time for this and its finally here.
Its been a great year considering what we went through as Penrith fans, having to cope with another loathsome year and another failure as a coach Matthew Elliott.
We had bagged just about everyone here including; Members, Players, coaches and more.
We have seen our reigning King murraymob in his build up to the awards to see if he can reclaim his crown.
We have also witnessed many other members trying to get access into the awards.
Thankyou everyone for your participation and remember if you dont get an award this year try extra hard for next year because it will be bigger and better than ever.
Well lets get this ceremony started.:crazy:

Well this is our 1st and newest award on the LU roster.
And it is a very important award too.

Best Thread: Matthew Elliott Dissapreciation Society
by choc_soldier
Well this was no doubt the best thread we have seen in a long while here on LU.
It claimed over 400 posts and its soul purpose was to bag the hell out of the twat that destroyed our year.
The thread has definetely got the potential to continue onto next year and claim an estimated 800 posts by 2010.
Keep it going choc.
Lets go to 500 for now.

Now our next award is one of the most important awards at the ceremony. It is usually given to 2 people but due to a rapid filling of the Hall of Fame we have brought it down to only 1 member.

Legend: choc_soldier
Well this is the guy responsible for the legendary MEDS thread and he definetely deserves the Legend award.
he was been a member for this site a while now and im sure MEDS was his best creation yet.
choc has also suprised us all with his knowledge for the game and respect for each and every one of us.
This is why we all respect him back.
Well done choc keep it up.

Now here it is this brings us to the award we have all been waiting for.
the most cherished award on the roster.
We have seen many kings reign over the years with great power over all and it would be a great honour.
So here it is.

KING: Kilkenny
Well we thought he was all gone until he made his return a short while ago.
Kilkenny was in the mist of passed superstars on this forum but suddenly emerged from the mist to claim this award.
He returned with many succesful threads, although he is disliked we all seem to have respect for him.
But you can see by the face on him in the "Why does Kilkenny blastheme Fibro" thread that the look on his face is trying to tell us something, he wants to get something out, he has something on his mind, he has a purpose....HE WANTS TO RULE OVER LU.
And he shall do so now because he is King.
ALL HAIL KING Kilkenny.

Now this brings us to our next award, although it has a new name it still has the saem purpose as its old name.

Twat of LU: African Monkey
This twat has come into our forum out of his natural habitat in Africa to annoy the likes of me.
This inconsiderate baffoon has caused us all stress and caused a anger.
Well he did deserve this award, so their you go monkey boy.
Now go back up in ya tree.

Well their it is another edition of the amazing awards.
I hope you all enjoyed the outcome.
Please stay tuned with Panther Daz to find out who takes out Rookie of the Year.
Thankyou for your attendance,

PB

Status
Not open for further replies.