What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers All Time Fullback

Fullback

• Dylan Edwards

• Rhys Wesser

• Brandy

• Matt Moylan

• Jorgo

• Mark Levy

• Kevin Dann

• Mick Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I liked him he was a goer. He had a great debut at fullback. And while only a short NRL career he had some big moments. Goal from the sideline to win against the Sharks. Even managed to be alright playing hooker off the bench at one point.

Too small for first grade in the end.

What I remember of Sammut is him dropping the ball in contact on kick returns again and again and again. Of course, memory being what it is, I may be overexaggerating, but still.

Fangs

Coach
What I remember of Sammut is him dropping the ball in contact on kick returns again and again and again. Of course, memory being what it is, I may be overexaggerating, but still.

I was trying to be nice haha.

I think a big knock on him was he didn't play to the gameplan. Somehow he found himself at halfback. 2008 was a torrid year for our spine and I probably hated it more than 2007 when we got the spoon.

6. Blair
7. Sammut

He does have a decent highlight reel. Had his moments. But they were his moments.

Kilkenny

Coach
Recency bias has Dylan Edwards miles in front but for sheer attacking brilliance it’s hard to go past Rhys.

Latest posts