What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers lower grades thread 2023

Girds89

Bench
Red Hot favs and the dogs never looked like losing.

There big forwards were great.

Our big forwards were very much built like Tarzan played like Jane mould.

betcats

Referee
That happens with such a young team, They are going to have some shockers.

McLean is SG Ball age still. Cole and Iongi could be in Flegg for 2 more years.

Add that to halves who aren’t NRL standard there isn’t enough to cover on those shocker games

Yep they are still boys not yet professionals, they are inconsistent at this age. Three weeks ago we played them and put 50 on them teams were almost exactly the same, we absolutely belted them our forwards were to strong and backs to fast, then we didn’t play for two weeks and couldn’t get it done today, unfortunate but it happens. A number this hm team are big time talents I’m looking forward to seeing them the next few years come through the grades.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Harold Matts boys not playing smart atm , but Knights a little bit worse.

Some bad haircuts with our lot... and I wish we would put the in goal grubber back in the shed !

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Yep they are still boys not yet professionals, they are inconsistent at this age. Three weeks ago we played them and put 50 on them teams were almost exactly the same, we absolutely belted them our forwards were to strong and backs to fast, then we didn’t play for two weeks and couldn’t get it done today, unfortunate but it happens. A number this hm team are big time talents I’m looking forward to seeing them the next few years come through the grades.

The finals set up is strange. There was a week off before the finals, Then the top 2 have a week off and is a disadvantage. We saw it last year and again this year