What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

BLM01

First Grade
Yeah. Toby has a good step and an offload. Haven't seen enough of Ryan to comment but seem similar build. We will wear them out if we continue to play barge-ball (5 hit-ups and hail mary kick on the 6th).
Just watch Cleary and Laui how they probe for gaps or space out wide as an example. I knew what yesterdays outcome was going to be and I had to admire their skillset. The fourth GF is theirs to lose for mine.
Yes they look good quick and synced in attack
Helps playing together past 5 years
Our timing snd passing are far from their crispness + they all have 2nd phase

BLM01

First Grade
thats not too bad.. assume Mathew Feagai didnt get charged for the one the commentators thought should be an automatic 10 in the bin for consistency that the fans are craving.
In normal speed I thought he was committed and had no time to pull out but of course in slower Mo it looks different as Corey Parker was carrying on about + about time we stopped overreacting to every collision and considered accidents where someone was actually falling into a tackle

TheRev

First Grade
In normal speed I thought he was committed and had no time to pull out but of course in slower Mo it looks different as Corey Parker was carrying on about + about time we stopped overreacting to every collision and considered accidents where someone was actually falling into a tackle
I think Ivan Cleary was carrying on about 2 of his players being taken out also, with no reward to them.. both tackles shown to be non-issues and ofcourse both times we were penalised... and literally noone even mentions our bloke failing his HIA also.

Anasta and all the fox boys were going on about it also.. whats new for Dragons fans.

Latest posts