What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

denis preston

First Grade
The whole team looked and played drunk and hungover.
it would have to be the worst I’ve seen them play this season. They invented new ways to create unforced errors.
At one point in the game I had to count if the Dragons had 13 on the field. The defence line gaps was wider than Sydney heads.
disgraceful performance. They all gave up in the first 30 minutes of the game. Looks like they were deliberately tanking it.
im concerned flanno has lost the sheds. They will NOT win another game this year.
And why is CHUNT still the captain. Who would have to be the worst defender in the team and NRL.
SACK THE MIDGET merkin NOW!!!!!
Doesn’t matter if Flanno has lost the shed because half the players in it are on borrowed time !

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
He has always been slow, even in perfect health! Slower than his brother. That’s what has held him back.
Really? Thought he looked fast in the twins SG ball highlight video, or maybe it was Mat. I think Max is definitely stronger. I know we always make comments about every player like this but I think Max actually could play second row. Big body, good ball skills, defensively pretty sound... Tackling around 94% this year. Hasn't missed a tackle in a few games. Idk food for thought

Is it just me?

As a player I never remember disliking Joey Johns

Now Mr Chin, Cleary, being so highly elevated, why do I dislike him so much?

Perhaps when Joey firing we still had a decent competitive team?

Or perhaps I'm just a cranky old man .

sammymills

Juniors
the icing on the cake for me was seeing the shot of moses leota on the bench chatting with his team mate and laughing holding up fingers for how many hunt put out on the full. could it get any more embarassing.