What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

jeffdragon

Bench
Ji
There is no real pride in the jumper by the guys we have. There is no consistency of playing good games every week. They just cannot do it.

Unfortunately the truth of the matter is that our squad is plain useless (I don't know how many times I have said that now but they are). The way they are coached is questionable. Sloan gets dropped. Now we see that the real culprits are the ones playing today. They are the ones not putting in and leaving Sloan to try and tidy up. No one there today to tidy up so its not Sloan's fault.

Next year I'm sorry to say will be worse than this year.

How often does it happen that with 7 games remaining each sason, we capitulate and end up not winning one more game. This looks like another season.
We get the last game of the year at Kogarah that means fckn nothing.
Just once I'd like it to have a top 8 meaning for us.
My cousin wants to go to watch eels v drags.i said it I'd a nothing game.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
And see this is the problem. We know exactly what we'll get if Hunt re-signs for '25. More of the same. His sideways crabbing to a running support player is so predictable. It's in bold print on every coaches game plan that play us. His kicking game is one dimensional and he rarely takes the line on. I'd love to know his run stats for today's Penrith game. There has to be an alternative.
Sorry Flano. Time to make the break and let him go.
I tend to agree.....even though as stated I didn't see the game it's pretty obvious the blokes only half interested tbh.....when a bloke like Hunt doesn't take the line on and just crabs sideways or just repeatedly puts up poorly directed bombs it tells me from my experience he's most of the time just going through the motions.....seriously when was the last time he took the game by the scruff of the neck or iced the cake......I'll wait

saintmar

Juniors
its time for us to take our medicine and just lock him out, pay him his due, but please leave NOW.
AGREE
But the only way to do this fairly now is to deduct out of Flanos pay the difference between his full freight price that we could have got rid of him last year with the peanuts we will get for him now.
That is called accountability for your decisions and the honourable thing to do for making such a bad decision.

Worst performance I have seen for a long time.

Time to retire the red V.

The side looked beaten before the game started

No determination

No self belief

No effort defensively

Worse still can’t see us signing any quality NRL standard players.

Plenty of opportunities for the KOE Cup squad coming up.

SAP58

Juniors
I have been to a couple of presentations from Flanno & he has said a few times we have a couple of good halves coming through but has not mentioned them by name but they are a couple of years away. Is llias an option at Souths ? In the interim ? Has been playing reggies & is out of favour at Scoffs, I’m guessing Cook will have an opinion but may come cheap & will be hungry to perform. Hunt could then be moved to 5/8 as I don’t think Flanno will punt him or move him to hooker. Thoughts ?

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
I have been to a couple of presentations from Flanno & he has said a few times we have a couple of good halves coming through but has not mentioned them by name but they are a couple of years away. Is llias an option at Souths ? In the interim ? Has been playing reggies & is out of favour at Scoffs, I’m guessing Cook will have an opinion but may come cheap & will be hungry to perform. Hunt could then be moved to 5/8 as I don’t think Flanno will punt him or move him to hooker. Thoughts ?
King Togia is vying for a debut in the next year or so imo

Dragon David

First Grade
Do we do sprint training?
A three-legged, asthmatic donkey could have run Feagai down then.
We lack speed. Our attack is pedestrian and our defence is non existent. Someone has got to grab the players by their balls and squeeze them so tight and told - "you bloody have to defend otherwise these balls of yours will get squeezed again". They should remember to defend then. Ouch!!