What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers sack Griffin 4 weeks from finals

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I hear Penrith may be going back to this guy.

images
I was going to mention this episode!.

Saxon

Bench
I think it's fairly clear - Penriff won't win a title with Gus constantly interfering.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Wasn’t it Gus who said Cleary is free to join his dad at the tigers? Don’t think they’ll keep him unless Ivan makes the switch instead, which I somehow doubt is gonna happen.
How many coaches have returned to a club that has given the the arse?.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
How did Griffin ever get gigs at the Broncos and Panthers in the first place? He seems like such an anonymous old mumbler
I read a story on the WESTS Tigers forum that Griffin had an interview for the job that ultimately went to Jason Taylor, apparently his interview turned into a train wreck as he struggled to show the board what his future for the club was, in hindsight the Tigers should have signed him instead of Taylor.

King hit

Coach
Wow very unexpected and the potential to derail their hopes. I’ve found Griffin to be a decent coach so a surprise to see him shafted like that.