What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Broncos

Nealo 12

Bench
I think players don’t really understand the consequences for breaking the bubble protocols for some reason

Fangs

Coach
If the alleged story is true then our premiership chances just took a huge nose dive.

Probably the best place for her to be.in isolation they can cut out the media and the players can rally behind both of them
I hope so. But having just gone through a 2 week hotel quarantine myself it’s both hard to keep the world out (and to be honest you want the distraction), while at the same time be truly connected to the outside. I understand that they might have more freedom to interact with other people in the bubble within the hotel, so hopefully the other family members (not just Panthers but other clubs as well) can gather around her.

Fangs

Coach
It would be a fine and a game or 2 suspension. That seems to be the going rate. Prob will never play for NSW again but that is good for us

There is also coping with the fallout. He has a family. Lots of public pressure as this is all over the papers. He might struggle to perform.

Latest posts