What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Broncos

franklin2323

Immortal
Capewell Yeo all the backs are interchangeable .do you really think May adds anything when he comes on he does not become a running forward he plants himself around the halves .

How many positions has May covered off the bench? On a good day the 14 doesn't get used but with Cleary's shoulder you want someone to cover just incase

flash

Juniors
He’s being investigated by the integrity unit for covid breach during origin, arrow got a week for same thing

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Guessing Kenny might be in now if Api is suspended, tago to bench

Api what a grot. No words can express my dislike and hatred for what he did. No excuse. Api it's time you kept your penis in your pants, not flapping it about like some exotic dancer.

Don't deserve to wear Penrith jersey. (but I'm sure you will). Come out grovelling and begging for forgiveness Please.

The ones I feel for are your wife and kids. Feel for your wife and especially the kids. Not good enough on any level. Api you deserve everything that is thrown your way.

Thank goodness Kenny is playing Okish at the moment.

Fancy being so stupid.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Api what a grot. No words can express my dislike and hatred for what he did. No excuse. Api it's time you kept your penis in your pants, not flapping it about like some exotic dancer.

Don't deserve to wear Penrith jersey. (but I'm sure you will). Come out grovelling and begging for forgiveness Please.

The ones I feel for are your wife and kids. Feel for your wife and especially the kids. Not good enough on any level. Api you deserve everything that is thrown your way.

Thank goodness Kenny is playing Okish at the moment.

Fancy being so stupid.
What happened?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Twice, two weeks suspension.

Plus

An extra week for doing the dirty on such a hot misso.

Plus

Take a week off because the mistress has a great rack.

*all allegedly great LU overlords.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dammit what an idiot. He could be suspended for a while. We might have to rely on Kenny for our premiership charge..